New NATCA Facebook Page

Someone should start a decentralized NATCA members Facebook group. Run by the members, for the members. Not run by the FAA, disguised as NATCA leadership.
Look Around Earth GIF

Can NATCA even do anything about this? This is an OPM thing and government wide. OPM states ". An agency policy or union agreement may place stricter limitations on how many credit hours may be accumulated or carried over."

So it seems like the union cant do anything about that except make it less.
Hell our ATM doesn’t even like us earning/using credit. Says we aren’t being ‘good steward to the agency and taxpayers’ if we sign in 17 minutes early and aren’t immediately on position.

I don’t want to be misunderstood.
Pointsixtyfive, it’s a great forum. I’d argue a Facebook group with real names and photos can have a stronger effect on showing the union how many members feel.
I’m sure they know when they look around their extra scammer convention and see all the same faces as every other one

You can sign in to ELMS from home, just FYI.

I agree about not working for free, but I don't see credit as "working for free" necessarily. You're earning annual leave 1:1. That said, never work credit on a Sunday or holiday...
Your holiday or in lue of day is determined by your RDOs that week

I’m sure they know when they look around their extra scammer convention and see all the same faces as every other one
Fuckin piece of shit scam artists spending their own leave to do volunteer work on your union. These motherfuckers need to be rooted out. Exiled. For management will lead us to the promised land! They are the pure bloods

Your holiday or in lue of day is determined by your RDOs that week

Fuckin piece of shit scam artists spending their own leave to do volunteer work on your union. These motherfuckers need to be rooted out. Exiled. For management will lead us to the promised land! They are the pure bloods
It’s all the people on natca time at mine…

I don’t want to be misunderstood.
Pointsixtyfive, it’s a great forum. I’d argue a Facebook group with real names and photos can have a stronger effect on showing the union how many members feel.

that YOU, Mick?

TERRIBLE idea. this is how people end up being fitted for cement shoes.

CC: Rich Santa, Andrew Lebovidge, NEB-List-Serv

Team,

Quick update on the vacant NMOP slot. Looks like we found our new NATCA Minister of Propaganda. We have offered him the position w competitive wages on par w the Assistant-to-the-Assistant_Chief Of Staff position, or $275,000 annually. He has assured me he will faithfully carry out our core talking points of "reliable sustainable funding" no matter how much funding we receive (LOL!), as well as a full commitment to work w our partners at Pfizer, Morderna, J&J & soon to be departing Dr. Anthony Fauci (will circle back later to update on our recruitment attempts there, but going well). Thats it for now. More to come shortyl...

In solidarity & very fraternally,
X

Team,

Quick update on the vacant NMOP slot. Looks like we found our new NATCA Minister of Propaganda. We have offered him the position w competitive wages on par w the Assistant-to-the-Assistant_Chief Of Staff position, or $275,000 annually. He has assured me he will faithfully carry out our core talking points of "reliable sustainable funding" no matter how much funding we receive (LOL!), as well as a full commitment to work w our partners at Pfizer, Morderna, J&J & soon to be departing Dr. Anthony Fauci (will circle back later to update on our recruitment attempts there, but going well). Thats it for now. More to come shortyl...

X
He’s already an insider too so makes it easy

Team,

X
This post is about the constant misinformation about the sacrifices reps make and some dumbass cable news addict swoops in still yelling at clouds about vaccines and Fauci.

Seems like it’s a lot more than that a center.
It’s 56 hours total a PP for a center facrep unless you’re ZLC or ZAN. Maybe ZSE. And they sometimes divvy it up for other volunteers but it doesn’t just magically reproduce. If you think ATX or Convention is a scam it’s because you work with idiots that told you that and you believe these idiots when they speak or it’s because you’re reading the contract wrong. Most of the people at union functions are spending their own leave to get educated to help others. Yes they get free wine and dine after.
Its such a scam I can’t believe the whole country doesn’t go…

It’s 56 hours total a PP for a center facrep unless you’re ZLC or ZAN. Maybe ZSE. And they sometimes divvy it up for other volunteers but it doesn’t just magically reproduce. If you think ATX or Convention is a scam it’s because you work with idiots that told you that and you believe these idiots when they speak or it’s because you’re reading the contract wrong. Most of the people at union functions are spending their own leave to get educated to help others. Yes they get free wine and dine after.
Its such a scam I can’t believe the country doesn’t go…
Except they go to constant “collaboration meetings” and those hours are FAA hours so at the end of the day it’s constant natca duties. Nah members just want them to negotiate our contract. I guess they misunderstood that as negotiate rooms for additional conventions.

Except they go to constant “collaboration meetings” and those hours are FAA hours so at the end of the day it’s constant natca duties. Nah members just want them to negotiate our contract. I guess they misunderstood that as negotiate rooms for additional conventions.
If you have 2-300 people the bullshit comes out of a firehose. Plus a center has dozens of management counterparts, some of which, shouldn’t be allowed to run a Taco Bell counter. But hey they got hired at center so the agency deems them “highly qualified” or they certified at slow tower somewhere with a guaranteed checkout percentage but they’re always “green” so boom you’re hired.
And half of our controllers have never had a real job so they’ll bitch about even having to work when they’re at work. If it were such a cake walk the whole building would run for election.

If you have 2-300 people the bullshit comes out of a firehose. Plus a center has dozens of management counterparts, some of which, shouldn’t be allowed to run a Taco Bell counter. But hey they got hired at center so the agency deems them “highly qualified” or they certified at slow tower somewhere with a guaranteed checkout percentage but they’re always “green” so boom you’re hired.
And half of our controllers have never had a real job so they’ll bitch about even having to work when they’re at work. If it were such a cake walk the whole building would run for election.
So what’s going to happen at this conference that will make our union better and get us better benefits?

So what’s going to happen at this conference that will make our union better and get us better benefits?
You need to see for yourself. It’s the only way it has an impact. No one’s just gonna talk you into anything. You’ve been in for 5 minutes and you think you know what the members want and what the union wastes. Go to RT1, go to something, the contract is worthless if it’s not enforced and they try to ignore it all day everyday. And behind the agency’s curtain is a horror show of endless oblivious

You need to see for yourself. It’s the only way it has an impact. No one’s just gonna talk you into anything. You’ve been in for 5 minutes and you think you know what the members want and what the union wastes. Go to RT1, go to something, the contract is worthless if it’s not enforced and they try to ignore it all day everyday. And behind the agency’s curtain is a horror show of endless oblivious
You could try to string coherent sentences together about the white book.

The government, as a whole has changed. That said, all of the buddy buddy sups would power trip on you the moment they had the ability.

You could try to string coherent sentences together about the white book.

The government, as a whole has changed. That said, all of the buddy buddy sups would power trip on you the moment they had the ability.
None of the young kids wanna hear about the white book. People learn by application. If you go see what natcas working on it can change perspective.

Back
Top Bottom