New NATCA Facebook Page

What's crazy about it? Their valuable years of experience in BOTH aviation and the union make them uniquely equipped to consult on issues. I'd charge a ton too

Mr Rogers Clown GIF

A couple months in, and there’s literally 0 content in that group other than the NATCA social media girl reposting shit. A bunch of hype, no real results. Like the vast majority of the stuff the union does.
Funny, looks like the only difference is that you can comment on the members page (until you say something they don’t like and it gets deleted).

According to Facebook At atx there is a mine union speaking about striking. So natca reps and scammers can fantasize about something they can’t do.
We get our 1.6% raise, we renewed the best labor contract possible on earth without even considering negotiating, and 5 on 5 off was continued for as long as possible (at the expense of training). What else could the workforce possibly want?

We get our 1.6% raise, we renewed the best labor contract possible on earth without even considering negotiating, and 5 on 5 off was continued for as long as possible (at the expense of training). What else could the workforce possibly want?
FDT in conjunction with leave, floatable holidays, better staffed facilities, more flexibility on placement/movement, higher pay, less wait time for training/classes, higher than 24 credit balance, better premium for CIC, higher premium for OT when you work more than xyz hours, higher match into TSP,

higher than 24 credit balance

Can NATCA even do anything about this? This is an OPM thing and government wide. OPM states ". An agency policy or union agreement may place stricter limitations on how many credit hours may be accumulated or carried over."

So it seems like the union cant do anything about that except make it less.

Can NATCA even do anything about this? This is an OPM thing and government wide. OPM states ". An agency policy or union agreement may place stricter limitations on how many credit hours may be accumulated or carried over."

FDT in conjunction with leave, floatable holidays, better staffed facilities, more flexibility on placement/movement, higher pay, less wait time for training/classes, higher than 24 credit balance, better premium for CIC, higher premium for OT when you work more than xyz hours, higher match into TSP,
I love the list of wonderful things that we should have, but that isn’t gonna happen

They could just give us comp time instead which has no limit. That’s what sups get. But working credit is a scam idk when anyone works for free

Not to de rail it but any pay changes would go through Congress right?
Comp time might be able to be negotiated now, not sure.

I'd rather have a realistic:
healthy vending machine?
Cot/nap area?
More time off awards-the scumbags are the ones with the most time off, what's your reward for not taking hour shoves l and showing up on time?

Not to de rail it but any pay changes would go through Congress right?
Comp time might be able to be negotiated now, not sure.

I'd rather have a realistic:
healthy vending machine?
Cot/nap area?
More time off awards-the scumbags are the ones with the most time off, what's your reward for not taking hour shoves l and showing up on time?
Some BS wording that lets us do cedars and shit from home so we can leave after our last go

Some BS wording that lets us do cedars and shit from home so we can leave after our last go
You can sign in to ELMS from home, just FYI.

I agree about not working for free, but I don't see credit as "working for free" necessarily. You're earning annual leave 1:1. That said, never work credit on a Sunday or holiday...

Someone should start a decentralized NATCA members Facebook group. Run by the members, for the members. Not run by the FAA, disguised as NATCA leadership.

You can sign in to ELMS from home, just FYI.

I agree about not working for free, but I don't see credit as "working for free" necessarily. You're earning annual leave 1:1. That said, never work credit on a Sunday or holiday...
Half the time I feel like you wind up blocking someone from getting OT. But I guess have at a heavy OT facility. I’ve seen people take credit instead of OT. Your better off working OT then taking LWOP

Back
Top Bottom