November (Q1) 2021

My understanding, Swaps are essentially dead.
Which is retarded, because it costs the agency nothing until they cpc, it gets two people where they want to be and only affects either facilities numbers while they are training (it will not create a "hole" in staffing only a cpc-it for a period of time), and has a three level limit, so it enforces the "pipeline" plan the agency and natca say they want to create, and in general cpc-its are faster checkouts than a brand new person in the event the swap is at a 4 thru 8, and can set thier own timetable for showing up (no 6 month to a year release dates as per ncept, they can do it next pay period if both parties agree)

If anything they should be considered first, not last. Yet another proof that NCEPT is not only broke, but doesn't at all take BUEs desires into account at all.

They stop facilities below the caps to break up the union and get everyone to bid management.

Just saying I can’t imagine that no one else bid A90 or LAS besides the 1 person who got picked up for each. Both were high up on the list with a low trainee percentage. Like nobody from BTV bid A90 or nobody here at VGT didn’t bid LAS

Just saying I can’t imagine that no one else bid A90 or LAS besides the 1 person who got picked up for each. Both were high up on the list with a low trainee percentage. Like nobody from BTV bid A90 or nobody here at VGT didn’t bid LAS
ATMs must have ranked y’all “insufficient skillz”.

Tons of people bid both

Haha skillzzz lol.

It’s hard to believe those tons of people that bid there that can be released this round ended up running out of releases at there current facilities by the time A90 and LAS were up to select.
Found the problem.... it's because they dynamically reserved an A90 spot for a previous experience hire. Sorry. Try again next time.

Other places reserved for previous exp hires include but are not limited to JAX, IAD, BOS, SCT, PCT, SFO, TPA, and DCA. #getdyamicallyfucked

Found the problem.... it's because they dynamically reserved an A90 spot for a previous experience hire. Sorry. Try again next time.

Other places reserved for previous exp hires include but are not limited to JAX, IAD, BOS, SCT, PCT, SFO, TPA, and DCA. #getdyamicallyfucked
Are those people that took a year off? Or people that never worked FAA.

That's absolute bullshit. I fully agree with whoever said a few pages back that new hires shouldn't be placed at facilities people have ERRs in for. Force them to allow people to move up in their careers.

Sheesh. Did LAS show up on there too?

That's absolute bullshit. I fully agree with whoever said a few pages back that new hires shouldn't be placed at facilities people have ERRs in for. Force them to allow people to move up in their careers.
I totally get both sides though honestly. Like I'd absolutely love the freedom for me to leave my shitty low level fac and reinstate in a year (assuming that's what these are) and go to my dream fac, but because I've now ruled that out as an option for me personally, I'm against it. Hypocritical, yes, but I really take issue with the game, not the players. Dog shit system in place hampering the careers of many indefinitely. I just want the opportunity to move up and work the big league traffic and make the big bucks.
Sheesh. Did LAS show up on there too?
Not that I saw. That was pretty much all the desirable level 9s and I saw on there.

I would say there's a difference between a previous experience new-new hire and someone who made CPC and quit and is now going for reinstatement. That's just playing the system and if you can make that work, more power to you. But I don't know if those show up as "Reserved for new hire" because the slot isn't really reserved, the ATM just hires the person and reports that up the chain one day. The "Reserved" list means that it was specifically offered to a prior-exp hire.

I think I'd be okay with someone who did even a little FAA BUE time going for the reinstatement route. What I have issue with is people with no seniority just getting offered these highly desirable 8/9/10s and preventing people who've done their time in Cedar Rapids and Muskegon from advancing.

reserved for previous exp is how cpc rehires show up in placement lists. they still go through a hiring process like anyone else.

If you quit for a year and apply direct to a facility you don't show up on the placement list. If you apply via a previous exp bid as a new hire or prev faa you show up on the placement list.
I've seen rehires slotted on placement lists. they still have to account for them regardless of the hiring method.

Back
Top Bottom