NCEPT Inbound Numbers

ZH25

Hey everyone. I am fairly new to the agency, so unfamiliar with a lot of the ERR processes. The facility that I am at currently is finally over 85% staffing so we are able to release. From what I understand, that doesn't come around very often because it is a fairly small facility. I was looking at the new facility that I want/need to get to for family and help with childcare and they are showing 100% staffed and point sixty five is showing 1 outbound. Does anyone know how often those numbers are updated? Could they still consider picking me up on this February panel? I don't want to transfer just to transfer, but I also don't want to miss my opportunity to do so. Thanks!

The agency doesn't care about "need", at least not for those reasons. Seems like it would depend on when the outbound leaves. The numbers you see next month are the numbers they use to determine. They will be updated at the end of this month, you should see them in the first week of February. There are no feelings involved in it, just cold numbers and stupid luck.

Back
Top Bottom