ZAB
ZDV
ZFW
ZLA
ZMA
ZME
ZSE
ZTL

Not surprised to see zab up there since every single one of them quit the other day over masks, but why isn't zjx?

I concur, except that when I crunched the numbers I found C90 and PHL to be eligible as well. Are they not considered because they have separate PCS bids out for them?

I concur, except that when I crunched the numbers I found C90 and PHL to be eligible as well. Are they not considered because they have separate PCS bids out for them?
Yeah I excluded them since others said they don’t pick up through NCEPT because of the bids they have out.

The 35 facilities that can gain for round 1 before dynamic decisions:

A80
A90
ACK
ANC
BOI
BOS
CMH
CRP
D01
D21
DEN
DVT
I90
IAH
JAX
JCF
LAS
M98
MOB
MSY
NCT
ORD
ORF
SCT
SDF
SNA
TPA
ZAB
ZDV
ZFW
ZLA
ZMA
ZME
ZSE
ZTL
Am I doin something wrong? cuz when I filter out to only show <85% current & projected plus CPC to dev ratio < 30%, I only come up with a list of about 20 facilities that can pick up round 1.

The 35 facilities that can gain for round 1 before dynamic decisions:

A80
A90
ACK
ANC
BOI
BOS
CMH
CRP
D01
D21
DEN
DVT
I90
IAH
JAX
JCF
LAS
M98
MOB
MSY
NCT
ORD
ORF
SCT
SDF
SNA
TPA
ZAB
ZDV
ZFW
ZLA
ZMA
ZME
ZSE
ZTL

5000 ERR’s for DEN, 100 for the rest.

Not surprised to see zab up there since every single one of them quit the other day over masks, but why isn't zjx?
ZJX management is convinced that if they cut staffing numbers and say they need less that the money saved on salaries will be given to them as a bonus. Have never seen government management so keen on doing more with less.

Am I doin something wrong? cuz when I filter out to only show <85% current & projected plus CPC to dev ratio < 30%, I only come up with a list of about 20 facilities that can pick up round 1.
Less than 85% current and less than [national average]% projected. Right now the national projected average is ~90.1%.

Can anyone post the facility priority list? can’t pull it up on the ksn
Should be this link, is it not working for you? The first page (of four) looks like this right now:

N90 C90 PHL ACK LGB Y90 A80 SCT BOS ZNY ATL DEN PCT GFK PHX D01 LAS A90 SEA D21 LAX BOI I90 ORD CLT NCT DTW JCT IAH SDF PUB MDW FLL SLC MSP ANC ORF CMH DVT MSY RHV MOB HCF DAB ZDV ZJX TPA ICT MIA OAK ZLC TEB DAL BWI SNA F11 SAN JFK MCI ZBW ZHU ZAU RDU DCA ZLA JAX IAD L30 S46 MEM ZFW STL ZKC M98 PDX MCO ZMA ZMP BNA ZAB MKE ZTL RNO ZOB ZME M03 FRG CRP FFZ SFO VRB P50 ZID ZSU EMT S56 HOU ZSE

Less than 85% current and less than [national average]% projected. Right now the national projected average is ~90.1%.

Should be this link, is it not working for you? The first page (of four) looks like this right now:

N90 C90 PHL ACK LGB Y90 A80 SCT BOS ZNY ATL DEN PCT GFK PHX D01 LAS A90 SEA D21 LAX BOI I90 ORD CLT NCT DTW JCT IAH SDF PUB MDW FLL SLC MSP ANC ORF CMH DVT MSY RHV MOB HCF DAB ZDV ZJX TPA ICT MIA OAK ZLC TEB DAL BWI SNA F11 SAN JFK MCI ZBW ZHU ZAU RDU DCA ZLA JAX IAD L30 S46 MEM ZFW STL ZKC M98 PDX MCO ZMA ZMP BNA ZAB MKE ZTL RNO ZOB ZME M03 FRG CRP FFZ SFO VRB P50 ZID ZSU EMT S56 HOU ZSE
When you put the trainee ratio of 30% or less you lose a lot of these facilities

When you put the trainee ratio of 30% or less you lose a lot of these facilities
...uh, yeah, then you get the list MN posted. You'll have to cross-reference the two to get the actual useful priority list. But I wouldn't bother thinking about it too hard in any case, because Dynamic Decisions.

How does the fact that LAX for example show them losing 6 factor in to the calculation on if they can pick up or not?

How does the fact that LAX for example show them losing 6 factor in to the calculation on if they can pick up or not?
They might be losing a bunch eventually, but "temporary modifications" say current on board staffing (current % CPC to target) needs to be below 85% for a facility to pickup; LAX is at 100%. Round 1 that is. They can only pickup for round 2 I guess.

DEN number 12, with 3 spots. Lot of hearts to be broken.

Here’s a pro block move; put in for ACK at a blistering number 4 and stop those other pesky coworkers from getting to A80 only to wash out and return-

Here’s a pro block move; put in for ACK at a blistering number 4 and stop those other pesky coworkers from getting to A80 only to wash out and return-
If only this wasn’t true lmao

LGB number 5! Staffing them is such a priority that they *checks notes* can’t pick up til round 2…?

Back
Top Bottom