November (Q1) 2023

I was expecting a lot of angry commenters on this thread over the weekend. Is everyone okay?? Lol
I too was expecting the usual.

Personally trying to figure out how this annual raise is going to get factored into a facility move.

If you signed your FOL it should show your base pay and then some blurb in there somewhere mentions it will be updated to reflect any raises

So how would that work if I am a Cat 2 release with the 4.2 and the 1.6% raises? My base pay would be higher when I get there next year?

So how would that work if I am a Cat 2 release with the 4.2 and the 1.6% raises? My base pay would be higher when I get there next year?
Jan raise just raises the pay band. The 1.6% will be implemented based on your current pay. You will get 50% from current pay to CPC minimum when you transfer. If you get a 1.6% after you transfer, it will be applied to your current salary, and will be "lost" when you attain CPC.

Jan raise just raises the pay band. The 1.6% will be implemented based on your current pay. You will get 50% from current pay to CPC minimum when you transfer. If you get a 1.6% after you transfer, it will be applied to your current salary, and will be "lost" when you attain CPC.
Ok thanks! Just wanted to make sure I understood correctly!

Just to clarify... If you are a CPC and did a standard ERR, if you signed your FOL today it would should look like this:

Base pay today: 100,000
New Fac CPC pay today: 120,000
Jan raise (4.6) pay: 104.600
Jun raise (1.6) pay: 106,273
Day 1 pay at New Fac: 116,273

If you certified before any additional raises, your CPC pay would be 126,273.

Hope that clears things up.

Just to clarify... If you are a CPC and did a standard ERR, if you signed your FOL today it would should look like this:

Base pay today: 100,000
New Fac CPC pay today: 120,000
Jan raise (4.6) pay: 104.600
Jun raise (1.6) pay: 106,273
Day 1 pay at New Fac: 116,273

If you certified before any additional raises, your CPC pay would be 126,273.

Hope that clears things up.
Ok yeah I got it! Thanks!

How soon should one expect a TOL (or FOL)?
Maybe sometime this week, sometime next week? Two panels ago - In the rules they gave you a “no later than” date for TOLs/FOLs but they didn’t do that this panel. Even then people got them after that “no later than” date. I’m waiting for one too so idk that’s just what I’ve seen in the past.

Back
Top Bottom