November (Q1) 2023

Just to clarify... If you are a CPC and did a standard ERR, if you signed your FOL today it would should look like this:

Base pay today: 100,000
New Fac CPC pay today: 120,000
Jan raise (4.6) pay: 104.600
Jun raise (1.6) pay: 106,273
Day 1 pay at New Fac: 116,273

If you certified before any additional raises, your CPC pay would be 126,273.

Hope that clears things up.
How does this raise work for a non cpc training about to certify? I’m close to CPC but it may end up being in January instead of December. Am I about to miss out on a raise?

How does this raise work for a non cpc training about to certify? I’m close to CPC but it may end up being in January instead of December. Am I about to miss out on a raise?
Better push to check out before the first of the year

Here’s how I understand it. I’m getting ready to certify on my last position in the next week or 2. So my June raise will stay, my cert raise is ~20k, then the ~4.6% in Jan. Basically if I cert after Jan I’ll get the Jan raise on my current salary THEN get my cert raise and if I cert in Dec I’ll get the Jan raise on my CPC salary. So for me the difference is the cert raise times the Jan raise (20,000*.046) - about 920.

Back
Top Bottom