Oasdi tax repayment

BravesCountry16

FAA
Facility
ZID Indianapolis Center
Anyone know how to calculate how much extra oasdi tax is being taken out for repayment? Says at the bottom of employee express but it’s not listed in deductions.

And to check if it's the correct amount: Take the total amount that was deferred in 2020. Subtract 1/26 of that number. Then divide the result by 24, and that's what should be coming out of each paycheck.

(They started doing it as if they were going to spread it over 26 pay periods, and then they decided to make it 25 instead.)

And to check if it's the correct amount: Take the total amount that was deferred in 2020. Subtract 1/26 of that number. Then divide the result by 24, and that's what should be coming out of each paycheck.

(They started doing it as if they were going to spread it over 26 pay periods, and then they decided to make it 25 instead.)
Really? My math checks out 100% for what they deferred divided by 26. Saved 100% of it into a HYSA and I'm paying myself back every other Tuesday. I'll have made about $3 in interest when all is said and done. Thanks Trump:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom