Omnicron

Are we ducked?

• So ducked, stay on regular schedule.

Votes: 31 23.7%
  • Not ducked, but where’s my 5 on 5 off?

Votes: 53 40.5%
  • What’s Omnicron?

Votes: 24 18.3%
  • This is the most FAA poll ever

Votes: 37 28.2%

• Total voters
Does anyone know how long it takes to get your leave back from the CA-1? From what I saw everything was approved months ago and still haven’t gotten the leave back.

Does anyone know how long it takes to get your leave back from the CA-1? From what I saw everything was approved months ago and still haven’t gotten the leave back.
Took a couple of months for a person I work with. Got it in like august and I think they got their leave back by November.

It’s pretty funny when you walk into the area and every CPC and the Sup is coughing and congested and obviously sick, and I’m expected to sit there and get currency, but I can’t sit there and train because I might get everybody sick if I log hours.

Are there any guidelines the FAA adopted that are different than the CDC for quarantine after an exposure or suspected exposure? If so, does anyone know where they might be posted.

Are we not talking about the latest TEAM briefing saying the FAA isn't enforcing the vaccine mandate?
Sounds like the whole thing was a scare tactic to try and get everyone vaccinated, they never had any intention of actually terminating people over the vaccine.

The thing that gave it away was when they started offering time off award incentives for getting vaccinated a few months back. Why give an award for doing something that’s supposedly required and you might lose your job if you don’t comply? It was all smoke and mirrors.

Last edited:
Are we not talking about the latest TEAM briefing saying the FAA isn't enforcing the vaccine mandate?
I was surprised to read the following:

“Below is an email we sent to the FacReps regarding the vaccination mandate pause that occurred late last month:”

Didn’t even know they put a pause to it in the FAA, like legit. I don’t think people at work did either, they just weren’t punished.

Got word this morning that the promity rule doesnt apply while training. still cant be within 6' in the breakroom but lets sit in each others laps as long as were completing the FAA agenda.

Got word this morning that the promity rule doesnt apply while training. still cant be within 6' in the breakroom but lets sit in each others laps as long as were completing the FAA agenda.
What? Your facility is making people distance in the break room?

We’re on a training pause but we have 3 finals and feeders that can sit shoulder to shoulder and we can spoon in the break room so ?‍♂️

ppl thst get Covid count as a case and get training shut down but then they can get a negative test and come back and work while training is still shut down. Funniest shit ever

What is the current SOP for time off for a covid booster? A colleague is being urged by their doctor to get a booster due a medical condition. Anyone been through this recently?

Back
Top Bottom