Omnicron

Are we ducked?

• So ducked, stay on regular schedule.

Votes: 31 23.7%
  • Not ducked, but where’s my 5 on 5 off?

Votes: 53 40.5%
  • What’s Omnicron?

Votes: 24 18.3%
  • This is the most FAA poll ever

Votes: 37 28.2%

• Total voters
Where's that logical fallacy expert when you need him?
I would probably exceed the character limit of posts here if I had to explain how many times the CDC, Democrats, and Covid-fearing people in general have moved the goalposts and accepted as fact now things that they themselves labeled conspiracy theories barely a year ago. I won’t even try, and leave you with this instead:

2FCE19EB-7ED1-487B-94A5-030E5F16BE65.jpeg

How are your facilities handling contact tracing? We literally have people sitting outside in their cars in sub-zero temperatures for over an hour waiting for flight surgeon approval to enter the building all while people inside are working short.... we've had to do tracing for six different people in the last 36 hours and it's getting ridiculous.
My girlfriend who I live with got Covid, I told my sup, went on position, and 4 hours into my shift they called me and said I was cleared to work, I’m a trainee with no R-sides. The contact tracing serves no purpose at all other than to give people who do nothing something to do. I’m literally a ticking time bomb and just slumming it in the area with controllers. I’ve filled out several tracing forms because of other employees, and on one of them I said I was symptomatic, made no difference. But let’s stop training!

FYI: all these higher up FAA people who are forcing us all to come in, forcing trainees to come into the building to not do a damn thing, have extended their work from home. They sent an email out saying this. Do as I say not as I do.
It’s a joke at this point.

“Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered[..]History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right” - we live under Soviet style propaganda and many, unfortunately, have fallen blind to it.

“Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered[..]History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right” - we live under Soviet style propaganda and many, unfortunately, have fallen blind to it.
Imagine a boot stamping on a human face- forever.

How are your facilities handling contact tracing? We literally have people sitting outside in their cars in sub-zero temperatures for over an hour waiting for flight surgeon approval to enter the building all while people inside are working short.... we've had to do tracing for six different people in the last 36 hours and it's getting ridiculous.
They haven’t cared anymore if your vaccinated. They just tell you to go to work

Back
Top Bottom