Omnicron

Are we ducked?

• So ducked, stay on regular schedule.

Votes: 31 23.7%
  • Not ducked, but where’s my 5 on 5 off?

Votes: 53 40.5%
  • What’s Omnicron?

Votes: 24 18.3%
  • This is the most FAA poll ever

Votes: 37 28.2%

• Total voters
View attachment 7213
It is quite clearly a requirement of your employment with the FAA to get a Covid vaccine. The first word is even ‘mandatory’ and this is still not clear?
You have to go back.
The vax is still under EUA. This is illegally mandated. The steps the FAA has taken to put us in this position is full of discrepancies that we're suppose to be protected from.

I don't understand the thought process with you guys on this subject. It's quite literally dumbing down of civilization.

So they can never change anything ever the whole time we are employed. Well the 7110 didn’t say that when I was hired! This is Bullshit!

Do you guys just ignore like every single days point about Covid deaths? I thought your team do research
You're right. We have to adjust. Based on what we know about COVID we should not have to worry about losing a job because we don't want a vax. Tell me why if someone had COVID and recovered we would still have to be inoculated? There's new data that proves natural immunity is better than any vax. Nothing is changing and that's because it's not about our health.

Requirement that was pushed and coerced on us in a backdoor kind of way. It was not a requirement when we were hired and wasn't voted on to be implemented. It's a requirement to not have a drug problem, not to be inoculated with an experimental vaccine that failed all it's trials..

You and everyone else that wants the .gov to make health decisions for you need to do a little reading and catch up on history because they most certainly do not have our best interests.
What trials did it fail

You're right. We have to adjust. Based on what we know about COVID we should not have to worry about losing a job because we don't want a vax. Tell me why if someone had COVID and recovered we would still have to be inoculated? There's new data that proves natural immunity is better than any vax. Nothing is changing and that's because it's not about our health.
The data overwhelming shows you should get vaccinated. Even your god trump says to get all 3 doses

The data overwhelming shows you should get vaccinated. Even your god trump says to get all 3 doses
To be fair, the daily death toll doesn't bode well for the vaxxing argument.

Based on our current trend of losing more than 1000 people a day, in spite of 200 million full vaccinations, it doesn't feel like we're faring better than last year.

As imbicilic as it is to refuse a vaccine just to have a false sense of independence, or because you think there's some kind of conspiracy... the numbers must be evaluated.

And the numbers don't impress me.

To be fair, the daily death toll doesn't bode well for the vaxxing argument.

Based on our current trend of losing more than 1000 people a day, in spite of 200 million full vaccinations, it doesn't feel like we're faring better than last year.

As imbicilic as it is to refuse a vaccine just to have a false sense of independence, or because you think there's some kind of conspiracy... the numbers must be evaluated.

And the numbers don't impress me.
It’s mainly unvaccinated people who Are dying tho

Omicron is just the flu tho so who cares.

My god Trump, really?
It's always the same people that can't get him off their minds.. I don't give a shit what anyone tells me I should get injected into my body. It's not up to them or anyone else. No time ever in the history of vaccines has one been kept for use after it caused only a few deaths. The amount of adverse reactions from this vax is more than all vaccines combined since early 90s.

My god Trump, really?
It's always the same people that can't get him off their minds.. I don't give a shit what anyone tells me I should get injected into my body. It's not up to them or anyone else. No time ever in the history of vaccines has one been kept for use after it caused only a few deaths. The amount of adverse reactions from this vax is more than all vaccines combined since early 90s.
More fake you news. You are fake news.

I heard the Flight Surgeon has to make a decision by Monday?
Training suspensions are based off the Covid numbers in the county where your facility is located and the number of positives in your facility. Best I can surmise is that if your county is >100 cases/10k population plus 1-5 facility cases then training gets shut down. They rework the numbers every Tuesday afternoon and go from there

If we're to believe both VAERS and the CDC data, then here are the numbers:
1/10,000 total chance of dying as a result of getting vaccinated
1/1,400 total chance of dying of COVID as a fully vaccinated individual
1/100 total chance of dying of COVID as an unvaccinated individual..

All three are highly age dependent.

So is taking the 1/10,000 chance to improve the odds of surviving Covid by a factor of 14 worth the risk?

I'd say that it is, mathematically speaking.

If we're to believe both VAERS and the CDC data, then here are the numbers:
1/10,000 total chance of dying as a result of getting vaccinated
1/1,400 total chance of dying of COVID as a fully vaccinated individual
1/100 total chance of dying of COVID as an unvaccinated individual..

All three are highly age dependent.

So is taking the 1/10,000 chance to improve the odds of surviving Covid by a factor of 14 worth the risk?

I'd say that it is, mathematically speaking.
Like you said all 3 are high dependent upon age and current health condition. So if your 65 and on a ton of meds, overweight, and high insufficient in vitamin D vs the CPC who is 120 pounds obese on 2-3 waivers vs the CPC who actually takes care of his body and has a strong immune system. These a 3 different risk categories.

Small sample size maybe but the 4 people in my small facility that have gotten covid, 3 are extremely overweight, eat strictly sugar and fast food (and tons of it), and never go outside/exercise (vitamin d deficiency). And they are fully vaxxed and boosted.

So this really is a personal decision. And again your numbers are flawed.

Back
Top Bottom