Opinions on this potential nest list for next month?

Drop987

My wife is really against Lafayette Tower but I am 100% for it. Any suggestions on why I should go for one or the other? Or should I just file for divorce and go for LFT? (jk)

1645746029453.png

Last edited:
BFL is losing their radar to FAT. Both on your list. You would make more at BFL certified than FAT when it’s cheaper to live in BFL than FAT.

I think in another thread someone said that MLI has a lot of bussy in the area if that means anything to you.

My wife is really against Lafayette Tower but I am 100% for it. Any suggestions on why I should go for one or the other? Or should I just file for divorce and go for LFT? (jk)

View attachment 7463
Im at MLI if you have any questions feel free to send me a message. Level 5 up/down. Hours are 5:30am to 10:30pm. The people are all great, and it’s a pretty fun work environment.
Also, PIA is about to get downgraded to a level 4 tower only just a heads up.

Im at MLI if you have any questions feel free to send me a message. Level 5 up/down. Hours are 5:30am to 10:30pm. The people are all great, and it’s a pretty fun work environment.
Also, PIA is about to get downgraded to a level 4 tower only just a heads up.
thats literally years away from happening and wouldnt matter

Yeah, any and all info is great about all locations. LFT is pretty much out of the question now. =( Cali cost of living deters me from that. Anyone got info on Bismark North Dakota?

Yeah, any and all info is great about all locations. LFT is pretty much out of the question now. =( Cali cost of living deters me from that. Anyone got info on Bismark North Dakota?
Last time I checked around 2018ish they had 100% success rate and decent staffing. Haven’t seen them release in the past few ncepts if you’re looking to get out so I’m not sure if their staffing got worst. Obviously very cold and not much to do around the area.

Edit: yeah looks like staffing tanked. So might not be the best choice if you’re trying to leave

Currently at BIS. The traffic and airspace is pretty easy. Depending on start date you wouldn't have any direct competition for training, but we just let 2 go via ncept so that'll likely change soon. Checkout time is right around 1 year now, faster if you don't need RTF. You'll have to compete with everyone to get out afterwards, as nobody wants to stay.

The people are pretty chill though. And you'd miss this winter at least. They're pretty brutal. Summers are secretly great though. DM me if you have anything specific you want to know.

Last time I checked around 2018ish they had 100% success rate and decent staffing. Haven’t seen them release in the past few ncepts if you’re looking to get out so I’m not sure if their staffing got worst. Obviously very cold and not much to do around the area.

Edit: yeah looks like staffing tanked. So might not be the best choice if you’re trying to leave
I think people just NCEPT out recently which is why the staffing numbers are low. I do need to get my first facility since I'm over the age and won't be eligible to reapply. So the 100% sounds like a fool proof plan to stay with the FAA. How many years were you there?

I think people just NCEPT out recently which is why the staffing numbers are low. I do need to get my first facility since I'm over the age and won't be eligible to reapply. So the 100% sounds like a fool proof plan to stay with the FAA. How many years were you there?
Never worked there, just what I discovered from my research when I went through the NEST because it was also on my list

Back
Top Bottom