Priority Placement Tool

Priority Placement Tool February 2024

No permission to download
Hi, can someone explain the difference between Possible Gains to Target VS Possible Gains to average?
If the gains to target says 5 and the gains to average says 0, does that mean no one is getting selected for that facility?
Thank you

Hi, can someone explain the difference between Possible Gains to Target VS Possible Gains to average?
If the gains to target says 5 and the gains to average says 0, does that mean no one is getting selected for that facility?
Thank you

"Average" is the national average, forget if it's projected or current. "Target" is 100%. They staff to national average first, and then they go back and try to staff some facilities (dynamic decisions!!) to 100%.

Access has been touch and go for me this week too. Some days I have access, other days the NCEPT public page doesn't exist.

The logged in computers don’t have access but when I log in it works.
This happens to me sometimes. The opsproxy computers don’t always pull up the ncept page.

Update: tried to pull it up on my mid and it did the same thing. If you click the “sign in as another user” link you can just put your credentials in and it will come up.

Last edited:
Pretty sure I read this right in another thread but just wanted to clarify. The Temps Inbound column refers to a CPC that left for a temporary assignment and is returning to the facility?

Pretty sure I read this right in another thread but just wanted to clarify. The Temps Inbound column refers to a CPC that left for a temporary assignment and is returning to the facility?
Yeah

Thanks, do you know if this column being used typically result in one less in the “long term hold” column? Since it seems like that person may be coming back.

If a former CPC went on a military long term hold and they are a temp inbound, are they counted as a full cpc once they get back in the building even though they have to train again? Specifically wondering for ncept purposes

If a former CPC went on a military long term hold and they are a temp inbound, are they counted as a full cpc once they get back in the building even though they have to train again? Specifically wondering for ncept purposes
Temp inbounds are counted like they’ll fully certify when looking at the PPT. Idk about once they arrive but if you look at the formulas in the PPT the inbounds expected to certify column is this:

example

=(((S8+T8*Q8 )+U8

S8 = Committed inbounds
T8 = placement list inbounds
Q8 = training success rate
And U8 = temps inbound

U8 is added after the other 2 are multiplied by the success % so it’s just fully added like they’ll certify.

Temp inbounds are counted like they’ll fully certify when looking at the PPT. Idk about once they arrive but if you look at the formulas in the PPT the inbounds expected to certify column is this:

example

=(((S8+T8*Q8 )+U8

S8 = Committed inbounds
T8 = placement list inbounds
Q8 = training success rate
And U8 = temps inbound

U8 is added after the other 2 are multiplied by the success % so it’s just fully added like they’ll certify.
Gotcha, we're one cpc shy of a release so just wondering if I should have my err's already in before our temp gets here or if I can take my time until they certify. I feel like they should count for a release immediately since we have someone who's been gone since covid and has to go thru the whole training program again when they get back and they still count for a release.

Gotcha, we're one cpc shy of a release so just wondering if I should have my err's already in before our temp gets here or if I can take my time until they certify. I feel like they should count for a release immediately since we have someone who's been gone since covid and has to go thru the whole training program again when they get back and they still count for a release.
Always put your paperwork in. You never know when NCEPT will F with numbers a bump you up somehow. Or the facility you wanna go to ends up selecting 5 instead of 3. That being said you obviously have plenty of time lol.

Always put your paperwork in. You never know when NCEPT will F with numbers a bump you up somehow. Or the facility you wanna go to ends up selecting 5 instead of 3. That being said you obviously have plenty of time lol.
Hahahaha yeah right. If I put my paperwork in when I got certified it would've dropped out 2 times by now. We've been very far from a release forever now but it's looking ever so slightly optimistic. I'm gonna be dropping 30+ ERR's so only want to do that paperwork once.

The PPT breaks out LTH trainees and doesn’t count them vs the success rate. So it looks like they always count to the projected numbers once they leave the LTH status. Not sure if temps are separate from that.

Exactly this. They f’d with the numbers at the last second this last go.
We were originally slated to release 1, and ended up releasing 2

What do the categories mean? For example Cat 1,2,3?
They're release categories. Cat 1 being within 6 months, Cat 2 being within 12 months. The majority of facilities actually fall into Cat 3 despite whatever they say, meaning whoever works there is condemned to purgatory for the sheer disgusting crime of existing within their mortal frame and being a general waste of oxygen and stardust...at least that's what the last FAA memo said.

Back
Top Bottom