Question about rescheduling my ATSA

Hold Short

Lurker
Hi all,
I am scheduled to take my ATSA tomorrow but something last minute came up and I need to reschedule. I tried doing that through the PSI website but apparently you have to cancel within 48 hours. Can somebody tell me what will happen if I can't make it to my ATSA tomorrow?
Thank you!

I called PSI and they said my "sponsor" would need to re issue another thing saying I can take the test. I'm really thinking that isn't a thing the FAA does...

I would take the test. The likely hood of getting it rescheduled is very low knowing how the FAA hiring process works

If this person didn’t go take the test, they’ll get probably be removed from the hiring process. Had something similar happen to me a couple years ago

Hi all,
I am scheduled to take my ATSA tomorrow but something last minute came up and I need to reschedule. I tried doing that through the PSI website but apparently you have to cancel within 48 hours. Can somebody tell me what will happen if I can't make it to my ATSA tomorrow?
Thank you!

How bad do you want this job? Thousands of people applied and only a select few of you are actually getting to take the ATSA. It's not an all day test. At the most it will take you 3-4 hours.

How bad do you want this job? Thousands of people applied and only a select few of you are actually getting to take the ATSA. It's not an all day test. At the most it will take you 3-4 hours.
Dude, I think this guys know this, it’s crazy how many people on here are yelling at him to take the test acting like the “something that came up” is a babysitter no longer able to make it that day or a friend dropped in from out of town. The guy probably had a death in the family or something comparable, people know not to just blow off the test for day to day issues.

Dude, I think this guys know this, it’s crazy how many people on here are yelling at him to take the test acting like the “something that came up” is a babysitter no longer able to make it that day or a friend dropped in from out of town. The guy probably had a death in the family or something comparable, people know not to just blow off the test for day to day issues.

That's not what I was getting at, but I'm sure he appreciates you defending him. My point is that he was lucky to get this appointment. Just because he got it this year doesn't mean he will get another chance next year. If he can spare 3 hours to take this test and he really wants this job he needs to find a way to make it happen.

We are just telling him to try to work it out. Since it’s such a good opportunity

Back
Top Bottom