RAF Fairford, England

I applied to Duke Field not too terribly long ago, little outlying field at Eglin up in Destin. Same thing. Just “not selected” outright.
I tried to network as well, the closest thing I found on someone was an individual who worked it like 20 years ago.

I tried to network as well, the closest thing I found on someone was an individual who worked it like 20 years ago.
I found the guy who was retiring on Facebook, shot him a message, he never opened it ?

Full disclosure: he posted the job on the Air Force ATC page. I didn’t just stalk and message him at random ?

I found the guy who was retiring on Facebook, shot him a message, he never opened it ?

Full disclosure: he posted the job on the Air Force ATC page. I didn’t just stalk and message him at random ?
One ahead of me then, I asked on the 2152 group for DOD Civilians.

Yall being only faa makes me happy that I was DOD. It's such a small circle, I'm guaranteed to know someone who knows someone at just about any DOD post AF wise.
I have no regrets from my FAA time at all but DoD schedule is way more satisfying to my life than the FAA. Oh well back to waiting on Germany.

I have no regrets from my FAA time at all but DoD schedule is way more satisfying to my life than the FAA. Oh well back to waiting on Germany.
I also don't have regrets from the FAA or DoD. Just making an observation. I never realized how difficult DoD jobs were until I saw you posting tbh.

Back
Top Bottom