Return rights to 100% staffed facility

You receive a NEST list, the fast track is for facilities below 100% staffed unless you went to facs with specific return rights.

You receive a NEST list, the fast track is for facilities below 100% staffed unless you went to facs with specific return rights.
This is correct but with dynamic decisions and enough bitching they would probably make a exception for you unless the old facility really hates you.

This is correct but with dynamic decisions and enough bitching they would probably make a exception for you unless the old facility really hates you.

I agree w this 100%. It will be full politics whether or not you get back if the staffing is 100% . If the ATM has reason to like you then they will politic you back in a HEARTBEAT. especially since you would presumably easily check back out and stay awhile. If not yer SOL.

To deny you will be easy they will just say "Sorry we are at 100% staffing", yet if they want you they will pull all strings to make it happen. Same as if say you bid an FLM job there . The ATM can easily say "sorry buddy i'd love to pick you up but we are _____% staffed, and they won't give us a deviation." If he actually wanted you he could have you and would! They make exceptions all the time when its convenient. Deviations whenever they want them. The rules are just a loose guideline for the peasants to follow

giphy.gif

I agree w this 100%. It will be full politics whether or not you get back if the staffing is 100% . If the ATM has reason to like you then they will politic you back in a HEARTBEAT. especially since you would presumably easily check back out and stay awhile. If not yer SOL.

To deny you will be easy they will just say "Sorry we are at 100% staffing", yet if they want you they will pull all strings to make it happen. Same as if say you bid an FLM job there . The ATM can easily say "sorry buddy i'd love to pick you up but we are _____% staffed, and they won't give us a deviation." If he actually wanted you he could have you and would! They make exceptions all the time when its convenient. Deviations whenever they want them. The rules are just a loose guideline for the peasants to follow

giphy.gif

Is there any proof to this actually being the case? In a similar situation and wondering if there is a path back to previous facility currently 100% staffed.

Is there any proof to this actually being the case? In a similar situation and wondering if there is a path back to previous facility currently 100% staffed.
It is what has been stated, the official answer is “no”, but there are exceptions made. It’s hard to find out the reasoning or circumstances why.

If they are projected below 100, you should be good. Check the current PPT and the fast track option rules.

I think the ATM has ultimate power in such cases. if he wants you, you WILL come back. If not, you will get a convenient excuse about this rule or that rule. AS far as "proof"? Like the last guy said, I have seen it happen multiple times also, in multiple regions. The fact that we have seen it happen is the proof. There is no paperwork or data I can show you on it though. your RVP would hopefully keep it real tho and tell you the real shit

There are consequences for being that guy that no one wants to work with. In every job and industry, there always has been and there always will be. People don’t forget and nobody is going to do you any favors if you were that guy.

Back
Top Bottom