RTF

RTF at both OKC and three regional sites.
Both start in February.
OKC will have the majority of students.
The other sites are designated Tiger Team RTF. Not really sure of the significance, since the Tiger Team name I'm aware of is when a group goes to a facility to look at some serious issue.
OKC instructors are supposed to be used for the Tiger Team classes.

Both start in February.
The other sites are designated Tiger Team RTF. Not really sure of the significance, since the Tiger Team name I'm aware of is when a group goes to a facility to look at some serious issue.
Have the three regional sites been named? Are there any dates set in stone yet, or is it all just talk at this point?

Both start in February.
Tiger Cruise. #NavyThings

Have the three regional sites been named? Are there any dates set in stone yet, or is it all just talk at this point?
I've heard New Hampshire, Indianapolis, and Oakland.
Dates are planned. I don't have them handy with me now though.
Regional site class sizes supposed to be 6 each.

I'm a BUE. I have RTF in OKC starting Feb 9th. I also know there's another class starting the 17th. I believe they gave priority to a few facilities for the first couple classes.

Hmm... I wonder why on earth they'd be giving priority to get more radar-certified bodies into PHL? I can't think of any impending airspace moves - can you?
Completely separate topic there but apparently the plan for that is creating a completely new area and using new staff from outside the building and training/certifying them on sims in OKC.

I guess the assumption is a lot of people will jump for a L12 bid having no idea what shit storm they're about to face.

Back
Top Bottom