Script to create calendar events based on shifts in WMT Scheduler

A few months ago or whatever I was on my mid the night they beta tested this new way to log in and I was having issues logging in to add the traffic count. The page even said it was the live test or whatever and to leave comments on its operation. I should have told them it sucked and was made by computer people who have to work for the government. It was a pain in the ass to log in on that new FAA Workforce page that lets one choose between their PIV card or FAA email.

I never use my card and here it was not working and not showing my "credentials" or whatever. My password associated with my FAA ID didn't work. Every time something failed I had to not just refresh the page, or close a tab, but close the entire damn browser and start again. Eventually my card worked and that's how I've been doing it since.

I don't need to do the stupid traffic count at home but I do need to see WMT. My FAA password still doesn't work so I have no clue which PW they're looking for there. Resets go to FAA email and it appears logging in from home is no longer allowed. When I go to work I'll have to call the IT people and figure it out.
You have to either ‘reset’ the password or login with your PIV to set it. Yes, resets go to your FAA email, but you should have access to your email at home like everyone else - webmail does not use the new workforce login.

Also, 2FA is required with the new login. Use your favorite app and get fucked when you want to check the schedules on the floor since you need your phone.

A few months ago or whatever I was on my mid the night they beta tested this new way to log in and I was having issues logging in to add the traffic count. The page even said it was the live test or whatever and to leave comments on its operation. I should have told them it sucked and was made by computer people who have to work for the government. It was a pain in the ass to log in on that new FAA Workforce page that lets one choose between their PIV card or FAA email.

I never use my card and here it was not working and not showing my "credentials" or whatever. My password associated with my FAA ID didn't work. Every time something failed I had to not just refresh the page, or close a tab, but close the entire damn browser and start again. Eventually my card worked and that's how I've been doing it since.

I don't need to do the stupid traffic count at home but I do need to see WMT. My FAA password still doesn't work so I have no clue which PW they're looking for there. Resets go to FAA email and it appears logging in from home is no longer allowed. When I go to work I'll have to call the IT people and figure it out.
You have to set it up to be able to access your FAA email from a non-government computer. It is possible though.

You have to either ‘reset’ the password or login with your PIV to set it. Yes, resets go to your FAA email, but you should have access to your email at home like everyone else - webmail does not use the new workforce login.

Also, 2FA is required with the new login. Use your favorite app and get fucked when you want to check the schedules on the floor since you need your phone.
The instructions mention that Okta will work in the background of FAA computers and will not be required to open the app when you login from work. I don’t know if it will work, but I set up both google Authenticator and Okta.

For what's it worth I emailed my RVP on Saturday asking about this issue. He was under the impression signing on would be the same as signing into the TSP website (it's not, as far as I can tell). And per the MOU between Natca and the FAA they can neither require us to check our FAA email or download a token (app?) so it will be interesting to see what happens tomorrow. I don't think they understand how big of an issue this is going to be.

The script will be updated. I have found that certain sites require multi-factor auth while certain other sites such as ELMS only require the email address and password. If we're lucky, WMT will not require multi-factor auth.

The script will be updated. I have found that certain sites require multi-factor auth while certain other sites such as ELMS only require the email address and password. If we're lucky, WMT will not require multi-factor auth.
The whole point is that we are moving to two factor security. You will need it for webschedules.

These will all be under this system eventually. I also logged into PMAS for an updated eval and it seemed to be the same system. I could view elms I needed to complete in the same area without specifically going to elms.

- ATOMS
- Blackboard
- eLMS
- My.FAA.gov
- TEAM
- WMT Scheduler

Script has been updated. So far the login site is not asking for multi-factor auth, but there is logic to handle that if it should come up.

There may be issues with pop-ups appearing ("Your session has timed out") and GUI stuff with Safari asking if you want to save your email address and/or password. The input fields are now true email/password inputs, unlike in the old MyAccess login site. This is causes a problem because the main domain (faa.gov) is the same as every other FAA site, but the password is not your normal FAA network password—so Safari asks if you want to update all of your faa.gov passwords. The easy solution is to remove workforce.faa.gov from your password/autofill list.

The whole point is that we are moving to two factor security. You will need it for webschedules.

These will all be under this system eventually. I also logged into PMAS for an updated eval and it seemed to be the same system. I could view elms I needed to complete in the same area without specifically going to elms.

- ATOMS
- Blackboard
- eLMS
- My.FAA.gov
- TEAM
- WMT Scheduler
Cannot have ISIS approving leave or our Evals.

Does anyone remember that app that auto sync'd with WMT made by some controller? Then NATCA/FAA made him shut it down. For the life of me I cannot remember what was called but it was a God send. Everything auto updated, especially when management would assign OT shifts. That shit was gold...

Cannot have ISIS approving leave or our Evals.
Worst case they go in and change my eval from shittiest employee ever to a better version lol.

Does anyone remember that app that auto sync'd with WMT made by some controller? Then NATCA/FAA made him shut it down. For the life of me I cannot remember what was called but it was a God send. Everything auto updated, especially when management would assign OT shifts. That shit was gold...
Yah. I paid for it and it was shut down right after. Pissed me off.

https://github.com/AnonymousController/wstc
There may be issues with pop-ups appearing ("Your session has timed out") and GUI stuff with Safari asking if you want to save your email address and/or password. The input fields are now true email/password inputs, unlike in the old MyAccess login site. This is causes a problem because the main domain (faa.gov) is the same as every other FAA site, but the password is not your normal FAA network password—so Safari asks if you want to update all of your faa.gov passwords. The easy solution is to remove workforce.faa.gov from your password/autofill list.
I just changed my password to my FAA and problem solved

Back
Top Bottom