Projected CPC % to Target
-

Updated --/--/----

Operational Info​

External Links​

A/FD

Local Area​

External Links​

How are ya'll living out there at SFO? I visited the tower bout 6 years ago and the controllers there said they were living like poors. I feel like the cost of living has only gotten worse.

How are ya'll living out there at SFO? I visited the tower bout 6 years ago and the controllers there said they were living like poors. I feel like the cost of living has only gotten worse.
At least SFO is a 10. I feel bad for the low level towers around the bay. The peninsula, South bay, and East bay aren’t quite as expensive as San Francisco but it’s still a ridiculous cost of living

First facility I got selected for was San Jose tower. I looked up the cost of living and apartment prices and sent a big NOPE to HR. And I was living on Martha's Vineyard at the time and it was more expensive in San Jose.

I've worked SJC and SFO. It's livable, especially once checked out. AG pay was awful but going to SFO you won't be on AG pay anyway. Be good at doing a budget and realize you won't be buying a house right now with houses going for 30% over asking. I own a couple houses outside of the state ready for me when I retire. It's cheaper living elsewhere but California is expensive for a reason, people want to be here. Excellent food and tons to do.

Back
Top Bottom