Shoot The Breeze 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Democrats- All cops are bad! Trump is a fascist authoritarian! Right wing gun nut extremists are coming for my family and trump told them to stand by! January 6!

Also democrats- no one needs guns! Give them to those awful policemen and government entities that change hands every 4 to 8 years.

Pick one, can't have it both ways.
Republicans. Government bad. Support the troops

Republicans. Government bad. Support the troops
Agree.

Hypocrisy knows no party boundaries and at the end of the day neither party apparatus or any government entity for that matter is looking out for you as an individual or your day to day existence.

Hence firearms. Also because guns are fuckin cool and shit, and I also like to eat furry and feathery things.

Every. Last. One. Of. Us.

How about Australia as an example to counter that? I'm not saying to ban guns, but gun control does work lol
Yeah, gun control is working out really well for Australians right now. They're all locked in there house, only 1 person from the household allowed to leave to go to the store 1 hour a day, must stay within like 5 miles of home. They built a nice covid detention center over there, reminds me of a prison or maybe a concentration camp a little bit. They have these sweet tracking apps on there phones that monitor where they're at all times and if you're not at your home to check in on the app then they send a cop to your house to check. Hopefully you're there or else you're going to jail. The government is also talking about making there emergency covid powers permanent. Now that the writing is on the wall and some of them are starting to wake up to the fact they are no longer free people, they tried to protest but are being locked up by the hundreds. There's even videos of police agreeing that they don't want to enforce the bullshit rules the politicians have put in place, but they are only following orders because they need the paycheck. The nazi soldiers were only following orders too. But hey, at least all the guns are safely in the hands of the police and the defenseless citizens can't do anything to rebel.

Another day, another dumb take from AB19. What else is new?

Agree.

Hypocrisy knows no party boundaries and at the end of the day neither party apparatus or any government entity for that matter is looking out for you as an individual or your day to day existence.

Hence firearms. Also because guns are fuckin cool and shit, and I also like to eat furry and feathery things.
The debate is just where to draw the line. Since there’s obviously a line. Right now it’s somewhere above assault rifles. Some want it between hunting gear and assault rifles. Some people are crazy and want every gun banned.

they are only following orders because they need the paycheck.
Screenshot_20210921-235555_Instagram.jpg

Huh. Ya that seems like what I was just saying yesterday. In no way can you economically enforce authority and authoritarianism. My bad.

The debate is just where to draw the line. Since there’s obviously a line. Right now it’s somewhere above assault rifles. Some want it between hunting gear and assault rifles. Some people are crazy and want every gun banned.
I can't own a machine gun (or a suppressor or short barreled rifle or shotgun for that matter, which is totally asinine) without going thru a lengthy process and paying for a tax stamp.

So no, the line isn't above assault rifles, but resting firmly over it. I can't own a military grade M4 (read: assault rifle), without jumping thru a lot of hoops and spending what most people spend on a car, so essentially gun control is only for people of average means or less.

The NFA is hot garbage.

It's not above assault rifle, nobody can go to Academy and buy an assault rifle. I'm guessing what you are referring to are AR style semi auto rifles.

Yah I don’t need to debate where the line is. I don’t know shit about guns. But debating the lane doesn’t make you a total anti gun guy. I wish the dems would back off on being too anti gun. It loses too many voters for something that is never gonna change to that extent

Anyone ever try to drink Heineken 0.0 on sector at work. Wonder what would happen

At a different federal agency I worked for, a guy put some water or other benign liquid in a beer can and drank it in the break room as a joke. He was fired immediately. I don't recall the brand of the can. So, that's what happens.
How could they fire you for drinking zero alcohol beer in a zero alcohol beer can?

I don't know but they fired this guy. A lesson in authority, I suppose. The guy didn't sue them after the fact or anything so we'll never know if it was justified or not. However, many unjust things happen in federal agencies. Go ahead and try tomorrow; let's see some faith in action.

I don't know but they fired this guy. A lesson in authority, I suppose. The guy didn't sue them after the fact or anything so we'll never know if it was justified or not. However, many unjust things happen in federal agencies. Go ahead and try tomorrow; let's see some faith in action.
But you said that guy put a drink in an actual beer bottle with alcohol. I’m proposing a non alcoholic bottle

It was an actual beer can, but with a non-alcoholic liquid, so it was just a vessel. When caught, they discovered it was not really alcohol in there but it didn't matter and he was still fired immediately. I mean, if the vessel says 0% alcohol but Heineken (an alcohol brand) on it, I dunno what they would do.

Firing that guy may have been bullshit they got away with. I don't know if he sued or not. If he did I don't know if he won or lost. All I know is he was fired immediately. Someone also got written up for having a Maxim magazine, the same issue that was available at the store 100 feet away. Was it obscene? Or was it only obscene in a federal break room?

When vaping first started people were doing it all over the facility until they banned it. When that came down there was some official FAA language that said something like "smoking is not allowed on position, nor is vaping which is the appearance of smoking". It's not real smoke (akin 0% alcohol) but will still get you in trouble.

In any event, we won't know until someone breaks out a Heineken 0% on position. Trial and error. It was your idea, so give it a shot and report back.

those that quite

NY and Chicago have some of the toughest gun control laws in the US! yet they cannot stop the shootings. Chicago has its own website set up to track their shootings. Again, none of this matters as it is all Trump's fault anyway!
Check it out: https://heyjackass.com/

That's like having a peeing section in a pool. Gun control is either all states the same or nothing. Having tough gun control in one city or state means nothing if all a gangbanger needs to do is drive to the state next door to buy what he needs.

For the record, I am very much pro 2 A. I do believe that we need to do a better job with background checks, and mental health.

That's weird I put beer in my water bottle and they haven't fired me yet. I guess every agency is different
LOL, between that and your username you have upper-management written all over you

That's like having a peeing section in a pool. Gun control is either all states the same or nothing. Having tough gun control in one city or state means nothing if all a gangbanger needs to do is drive to the state next door to buy what he needs.

For the record, I am very much pro 2 A. I do believe that we need to do a better job with background checks, and mental health.
Most of us gun guys feel the same way. That texas church shooter, who was DISHONORABLY discharged from the AF, and still passed the background check???? First it was failure of the background check, turns out some AF admin tard messed up (last I checked). People suck and that's why we can't have nice things.

On guns: Different laws but why doesn't Switzerland have "gun" crime like the USA? The answer I won't post, but it has nothing to do with "guns".
When you leave the US armed forces you don't get to keep your M4 (a real "assault weapon"), the Swiss on the other hand...

To get this thread BACK ON TRACK:
COVID VAX MANDATE IS WORSE THAN BANNING ALL GUNS.

0d2aaf021c0772e7.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom