Shoot The Breeze 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you forget that portion of the population were all things that they could not control? Or is anti vax a new nation that we are discriminating against?
Why I am awaiting word on religious exemptions.

Then you should understand how bad this take is.

For thier ethnicity, not thier steadfast refusal to listen to facts, reason, and longstanding knowledge of how diseases work by people who spend thier lives studying such things.

You all are being blamed for ONE problem, which you brought on yourselves with your willful ignorance.

What right is being denied to you? Your right to demand restaurant service?

Yes. DM me on here when you are getting loaded on a cattle car.

That's fine. But don't get upset when people call you out on your ignorance of facts and logic.
First, my religion says no to this, period. Second, “longstanding knowledge”? Are you kidding? How long is your vax good for? Do you need a booster? How many? How long is natural immunity good for? We still don’t know crap! You need to read about what it was like for the jews there in the 1930s. After your studies you would see that my comparison is disturbingly similar. That would take comprehension of what you read and empathy, which you may be lacking. No need to dm you on the cattle car, I’m sure you’d be one of the guys loading us up with a smile.

First, my religion says no to this, period. Second, “longstanding knowledge”? Are you kidding? How long is your vax good for? Do you need a booster? How many? How long is natural immunity good for? We still don’t know crap! You need to read about what it was like for the jews there in the 1930s. After your studies you would see that my comparison is disturbingly similar. That would take comprehension of what you read and empathy, which you may be lacking. No need to dm you on the cattle car, I’m sure you’d be one of the guys loading us up with a smile.
what religion?if you can prove an actual religious exemption and that you also follow whatever religion and have for before the pandemic then ok.

This is unironically the worst take I’ve ever heard and I’m sure your ancestors who were in the Holocaust are rolling in their graves with enough energy to power the world

what religion?if you can prove an actual religious exemption and that you also follow whatever religion and have for before the pandemic then ok.
Reasonable post. Yeah I’ll have all the proof they want. I don’t want to post it on .65 because I don’t want people jumping on the religious exemption bandwagon that are not sincere.

Reasonable post. Yeah I’ll have all the proof they want. I don’t want to post it on .65 because I don’t want people jumping on the religious exemption bandwagon that are not sincere.
I’m just curious what religion since very major religion says the vaccine is cool. But true religious exemptions would be in the single digits prolly

This is unironically the worst take I’ve ever heard and I’m sure your ancestors who were in the Holocaust are rolling in their graves with enough energy to power the world
Well I actually got to know one of them, born in ‘28. I actually graduated HS before he passed. He told me everything, and told me ot could happen again. I’m spot on with how he helped raise me. They are happy with my beliefs I am sure. You are not a nice person.

Well I actually got to know one of them, born in ‘28. I actually graduated HS before he passed. He told me everything, and told me ot could happen again. I’m spot on with how he helped raise me. They are happy with my beliefs I am sure. You are not a nice person.
Neither is someone who accuses vaccine mandates as remotely similar to the Holocaust

Speaking of the science of infectious disease in general, and how it spreads, and how vaccines are less effective the longer a disease is allowed to spread and mutate.

I'm not loading up anyone, I respect your right to be belligerently ignorant, regardless of the reason.... you don't wanna become a 5G antenna....cool whatever cooky ass omnipotent invisible sky man you pray to says it's bad...... cool. Just plain don't trust the science for whatever reason.....cool.

Just pointing out your flawed, shitty logic. I honestly couldn't care less if you get the vaccine, get fired, or get your feefees hurt because of your victim complex.

I'm not defending the person just pointing out that religious exemption cover more than just traditional religion. Per the law a person could have strong moral beliefs or sincerely held belief and not be a member of an institution and still be covered by the exemption. Even if the Pope said the vaccine is ok to get, a Catholic could still be covered under the exemption.

I don't think most people claiming it will know how to get it though, and their request will probably be denied.

In an effort to get the topic off Covid. Any thoughts on the Stranger Things trailer?

Speaking of the science of infectious disease in general, and how it spreads, and how vaccines are less effective the longer a disease is allowed to spread and mutate.

I'm not loading up anyone, I respect your right to be belligerently ignorant, regardless of the reason.... you don't wanna become a 5G antenna....cool whatever cooky ass omnipotent invisible sky man you pray to says it's bad...... cool. Just plain don't trust the science for whatever reason.....cool.

Just pointing out your flawed, shitty logic. I honestly couldn't care less if you get the vaccine, get fired, or get your feefees hurt because of your victim complex.
Well my beliefs are neither. But you’re the expert on all thing covid/mandate/vax, as an air traffic controller.

I’m just curious what religion since very major religion says the vaccine is cool. But true religious exemptions would be in the single digits prolly
Depends how it goes about, but yeah probably a low number. To feed your curiosity, when this is all said and done I’ll let you know, might be a pm though.

In an effort to get the topic off Covid. Any thoughts on the Stranger Things trailer?

Season 2 was bad but I slogged through it, season 3 was so bad that I got 3 episodes in and gave up. Season 1 was great, they should have just ended it there.

Season 1 was some of the best tv ever. Seasons 2 and 3 were excellent although they couldn’t reach the first season’s heights. Thanks for posting the season 4 trailer as I hadn’t seen it yet. Stoked. Best tv series ever ? For me it’s Breaking Bad and their finale is the greatest single episode in tv history. Simply amazing

Season 1 was some of the best tv ever. Seasons 2 and 3 were excellent although they couldn’t reach the first season’s heights. Thanks for posting the season 4 trailer as I hadn’t seen it yet. Stoked. Best tv series ever ? For me it’s Breaking Bad and their finale is the greatest single episode in tv history. Simply amazing
Breaking Bad is an awesome TV series.

Last season seemed like a reach to me but it was still watchable, I still like the series for sure. I liked Better Call Saul but haven't seen the last season and the Jesse spinoff was good.

Last season seemed like a reach to me but it was still watchable, I still like the series for sure. I liked Better Call Saul but haven't seen the last season and the Jesse spinoff was good.
I haven't watched any of better call Saul yet. Big breaking bad fan, just haven't gotten around to it yet.

Nobody was a pretty decent action flick though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom