Shoot The Breeze 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
So guys....get this I don't know if you've heard about this covid thing but I've been told its either super serious or totally not a big deal.

Thoughts?

Do the right thing and get vaccinated. 8 hours of leave. Finally get the vaccine when you are going to get fired if you don’t. 40 hours of leave.

So the vaccine mou end nov 8th which is coincidently 14 days before nov 22nd. Nov 22nd is the date mandated for the federal government to get vaccinated. But NATCA hasn’t sent anything out saying that everyone needs to be vaccinated by nov 22nd.

I predict the big hammer email is gonna drop Friday afternoon.

Last edited:
So the MOU they sent out today reads as if there’s no restrictions on if you got your two shots already, but want to get the booster/are eligible for the booster. I should be able to claim my 8 hours plus another 20 if I schedule the booster within this window in conjunction with RDOs.

I want some idiot to explain how a CNA is the same as a critical care nurse. Also, driving is a privilege granted by the state not a right…

Working for the faa isn’t a right
Hopefully we can put all the unvaxxed in work camps for their own protection-i sure hope I get one with planes.
It's amazing to me that people are still resisting the vaccine when there are so many healthy young people dropping dead in the streets. I mean just in the 30-40 age group we've seen a huge increase to .001% of deaths attributed to coronavirus

Hopefully we can put all the unvaxxed in work camps for their own protection-i sure hope I get one with planes.
It's amazing to me that people are still resisting the vaccine when there are so many healthy young people dropping dead in the streets. I mean just in the 30-40 age group we've seen a huge increase to .001% of deaths attributed to coronavirus
There once was a man from Verona
He came to the US with the Rona
to visit his bros
And smash all these hoes
And went back and killed his Nonna

I’m not advocating for people to intentionally get covid. For the people that have had and recovered from it, though, mandating they get a vaccine isn’t supported by science. It makes perfect sense, but I’m not surprised it doesn’t to you.
I don’t necessarily disagree but you would need like An antibody test or something. So many people walk around saying they had Covid with really no proof. So it’s a lot easier to just have everyone get vaccinated. Also it is quite weird that people who have had Covid are so afraid do getting some more antibodies that they already allegedly have.

99% survival rate
Nice bro. Having 3.3 million people die would be very cool

Finally some good news on fOlLoWiNg ThE sCiEnCe and not trying to mandate the jab for people who had Covid already. I don’t think this will change the cultists’ minds though.

(Archive link if you don’t have a WaPo account)
fOlLoWiNg ThE sCiEnCe he says with mocking and glee

How soon he forgets the science with which he doesn't agree

Quick turn on the fox News at 8
Tucker is shoveling shit for your plate

Disregard the studies, the fda and the cdc

Also this poem is some sort of fallacy

I don’t necessarily disagree but you would need like An antibody test or something. So many people walk around saying they had Covid with really no proof. So it’s a lot easier to just have everyone get vaccinated. Also it is quite weird that people who have had Covid are so afraid do getting some more antibodies that they already allegedly have.

They could receive a card showing professional proof of a positive Covid test, at the very least. There’s millions of those people out there. An antibody test would be a next step.

If you don’t know the difference between natural immunity and an rna vaccine, you have bigger problems.

The desire to ignore this important science makes me think that big pharma has their paws in this more than the government cares to admit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom