Shoot The Breeze

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, we have to respect the 2A, but there’s an entire Constitution that the current administration has shown they have no respect for, so Biden has had my vote since he became the nominee.

Fucking this. Why is the second amendment holy and sacred and Shall Not Be Infringed, but the fourth amendment and the emoluments clause are used for toilet paper?

CA’s gun laws outright banning certain types of guns and accessories, offering no process to own them, are absolutely unacceptable. The sport shooting I do is impossible in CA because of this.
I don’t know exactly what guns you’re referring to, but I find it interesting that the laws here have created a large secondary market of off-roster handguns and larger magazines that can be bought and sold legally between private parties (with background check, 10 day waiting period, gun held at the FFL). These handguns go for upwards of 2x the retail price. If I’d have known I would have stocked up on my “personal collection“ prior to moving here.

I think there will be successful challenges to some of the CA laws in the coming years, but it’s pretty much treated as a states rights issue and I don’t have an issue with it.

I'm not sure why people think Trump is pro-gun...Trump was anti-gun until 4 years ago.
He still is anti gun, the bump stock ban gave the atf enough balls to make their own policies and laws. Look at the honey badger case and pending lawsuit. Any true pro gun president would drop the NFA and the ATF day 1. Trump is just a less worst version of biden in my book.

I don’t know exactly what guns you’re referring to, but I find it interesting that the laws here have created a large secondary market of off-roster handguns and larger magazines that can be bought and sold legally between private parties (with background check, 10 day waiting period, gun held at the FFL). These handguns go for upwards of 2x the retail price. If I’d have known I would have stocked up on my “personal collection“ prior to moving here.

I think there will be successful challenges to some of the CA laws in the coming years, but it’s pretty much treated as a states rights issue and I don’t have an issue with it.

Machine guns, namely sub machine guns for subgun shoots.

The roster needs to go, especially with the “when we add one, two get taken off” legislation recently put into place. It’s nuts.

I don’t believe it’s a states rights issue. Certain rights should be upheld no matter the state due to their existence under the constitution, and gun rights are one of them.

Machine guns, namely sub machine guns for subgun shoots.

The roster needs to go, especially with the “when we add one, two get taken off” legislation recently put into place. It’s nuts.

I don’t believe it’s a states rights issue. Certain rights should be upheld no matter the state due to their existence under the constitution, and gun rights are one of them.
Just in regard to the last part, if it was that big an issue for me I would move to Arizona, make less money, and have a lower QoL but more freedom to own different guns. Especially in our career field that’s a choice we all have.

Just in regard to the last part, if it was that big an issue for me I would move to Arizona, make less money, and have a lower QoL but more freedom to own different guns. Especially in our career field that’s a choice we all have.
I’ve seen some pictures of your state’s ARs and they make me sooo sad ?

That’s almost exactly what I did, to be honest, haha. Was in SoCal and now in AZ, with a few stops in between. This state’s purple-ness is starting to make me think I should head somewhere else, though...

That’s almost exactly what I did, to be honest, haha. Was in SoCal and now in AZ, with a few stops in between. This state’s purple-ness is starting to make me think I should head somewhere else, though...
There's no escape. Californians are spreading everywhere like a damn disease bringing their broken ass policies with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom