Shoot The Breeze

Status
Not open for further replies.
In Nevada you can choose "None of the above" enough people vote that way then they have to redo the state election.

Each year regarding the budget, the Trump administration has proposed changes to our retirement and healthcare.

bullet points of the most recent proposals:
1. High five instead of high three
2. Eliminating supplements for people who retire before 62 (us)
3. Increasing our percentage of pension payments on our paycheck.
But my guns

I want more money tyvm. I don’t even have a bang stick
And I hope you never end up needing one. Police are only 8-15 minutes away, probably never have to worry about it. I don’t really expect social security to last another 20 years so the supplement is already gone in my mind, I’m not banking on it just like I don’t bank on Sunday pay or OT. What is the pension contribution up to for new hires? 6%? Who was president when it started going up from 1.3%?

And I hope you never end up needing one. Police are only 8-15 minutes away, probably never have to worry about it. I don’t really expect social security to last another 20 years so the supplement is already gone in my mind, I’m not banking on it just like I don’t bank on Sunday pay or OT. What is the pension contribution up to for new hires? 6%? Who was president when it started going up from 1.3%?
Police prolly gonna come and shoot me anyways

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom