Shoot The Breeze

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thoughts on the Boeing 737 Max? I saw it just got certified by the FAA. But I’ve read that the engine placement is a design flaw and there is software to correct it. To me even with training etc. it still freaks me out. I’m already a wuss when it comes to takeoffs in planes.

Thoughts on the Boeing 737 Max? I saw it just got certified by the FAA. But I’ve read that the engine placement is a design flaw and there is software to correct it. To me even with training etc. it still freaks me out. I’m already a wuss when it comes to takeoffs in planes.
The plane is fine. The issue was the single type certificate. And the software was supposed to make the engine placement “feel” like the old ones. That obviously didn’t work as intended in some cases by some crews. But now it’s fixed.

The plane is fine. The issue was the single type certificate. And the software was supposed to make the engine placement “feel” like the old ones. That obviously didn’t work as intended in some cases by some crews. But now it’s fixed.
Probably wouldn’t have killed anyone regardless if there was proper training on that system.

Didn’t kill anyone in countries that have good aviation safety programs. A us crew would ha disconnected the system and hand flew it
According to my friend (was a captain at SKW on the E170 now at United on the Airbus) you have less than 10 seconds to correct or stop a runaway trim. That RPA flight in ATL was a few seconds away from disaster. Even with proper training, the human factor will always be in play

Last edited:
Fake News. While Billybob may have been joking, Trump dropped more bombs.

Counterclockwise, do you literally regurgitate anything Fox News or OAN tells you? Do you fact check anything? I'm assuming youre just a moron or a troll. You sound a lot like my coworker that had to sell his house and move into a camper because he's so terrible at finances with a six figure salary.
Funny I have a coworker who did the same thing, also a follower of QAnon soooo... weird.

All of your PAC money will go to shady politicians who will discredit the vaccine, just to keep the panic going a little longer. NACTA's gotta keep the scammers scamming lol. The NATCA lords won't quit until all of us get paid 150k base and work 3 on 11 off with mandatory 7 hours worth of breaks during duty shifts. Gotta scam more gov't cheese baby!

Not that I would complain with 3 on 11 off...
But what will we bitch about during those long breaks???? Can I function without bitching over menial shit at work??????

And heck no we gotta keep devs away from the facilities! They are walking coronaviruses!!!! (I say this as I type mask-less on my phone, while getting a lap dance at a club somewhere east of the mississippi)

If anything involves me working more (training) or working more shifts, I will suddenly become terrified of COVID! My Safety!!!!!

And heck no we gotta keep devs away from the facilities! They are walking coronaviruses!!!! (I say this as I type mask-less on my phone, while getting a lap dance at a club somewhere east of the mississippi)

If anything involves me working more (training) or working more shifts, I will suddenly become terrified of COVID! My Safety!!!!!
Take a deep breath...

now go away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom