Shoot The Breeze

Status
Not open for further replies.
I swear my Mediums shrink to a small after one wash... My evidence? They fit my girlfriend perfectly...
doctor making GIF

I didn't know they made gloves that small for men's hands.

Animated GIF

Because half of their ops are cessnas doing practice approaches
And the large tracons are doing the approaches to airports not part of the core 30. Thanks Cessnas and Cherokees.

edit

Core 30​

The Core 30 airports are listed below:
  • ATL - Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta Intl
  • BOS - Boston Logan Intl
  • BWI - Baltimore/Washington Intl
  • CLT - Charlotte Douglas Intl
  • DCA - Ronald Reagan Washington National
  • DEN - Denver Intl
  • DFW - Dallas/Fort Worth Intl
  • DTW - Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County
  • EWR - Newark Liberty Intl
  • FLL - Fort Lauderdale/Hollywood Intl
  • HNL - Honolulu Intl
  • IAD - Washington Dulles Intl
  • IAH - George Bush Houston Intercontinental
  • JFK - New York John F. Kennedy Intl
  • LAS - Las Vegas McCarran Intl
  • LAX - Los Angeles Intl
  • LGA - New York LaGuardia
  • MCO - Orlando Intl
  • MDW - Chicago Midway
  • MEM - Memphis Intl
  • MIA - Miami Intl
  • MSP - Minneapolis/St. Paul Intl
  • ORD - Chicago O`Hare Intl
  • PHL - Philadelphia Intl
  • PHX - Phoenix Sky Harbor Intl
  • SAN - San Diego Intl
  • SEA - Seattle/Tacoma Intl
  • SFO - San Francisco Intl
  • SLC - Salt Lake City Intl
  • TPA - Tampa Intl

A good chunk of my area never wears masks when ive been in to work. The vast majority of them are not Trump supporters. Hate to burst your bubble but its a bipartisan issue.
I’m a pretty big Trump hater and I’ll say I almost get more irritated with the people(usually not trumpers) who act like covid is a big deal on social media and other places then go out and get coffee and at a packed shop with no one wearing masks and chill with all their friends on the weekend.

I’m a pretty big Trump hater and I’ll say I almost get more irritated with the people(usually not trumpers) who act like covid is a big deal on social media and other places then go out and get coffee and at a packed shop with no one wearing masks and chill with all their friends on the weekend.
“Come on guys, masks work. You gotta wear them. But everyone in this coffee shop looks pretty liberal, so we’re probably good.”

Im super partisan and I’ll wear the mask no problem around people. But I don’t wanna be bunkered down or any of that stuff

“Come on guys, masks work. You gotta wear them. But everyone in this coffee shop looks pretty liberal, so we’re probably good.”
I’ll wear the mask when ordering at the brewery then take it off when I’m at the table with my “pod” who is now exposed to all the center people ?

Im super partisan and I’ll wear the mask no problem around people. But I don’t wanna be bunkered down or any of that stuff
It’s like recycling vs reducing/reusing. Like, yeah, the mask is good, but it’s way better if you just reduce your contact as much as possible in the first place.

I’ll wear the mask when ordering at the brewery then take it off when I’m at the table with my “pod” who is now exposed to all the center people ?
yeah this is the problem

It’s like recycling vs reducing/reusing. Like, yeah, the mask is good, but it’s way better if you just reduce your contact as much as possible in the first place.
Idk the studies I’ve read say if both people see wearing the mask then transmission is very low and that most spread is at home

Idk the studies I’ve read say if both people see wearing the mask then transmission is very low and that most spread is at home
The studies I’ve seen say this is a fucking pandemic so maybe cut the brewery. But I get why people don’t want to.
This is a two month problem that we’re coming up on a year of battling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom