Shoot The Breeze

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're failing to address what you consider a Nazi. After all many today would call all Trump supporters Nazis. So what is it? Or do you just not wanna come out and say it?

Why can't you answer a simple question. Are you saying Trump supporters are Nazis or are you referring people who read mein kompf, wear swatikas, and heil hitler?

Make yourself crystal clear.
I did, my man. As have you.

So that's it. You actually think everyone who voted for Trump is a Nazi and should be killed?

Oh yeah? And what did I make clear? Please enlighten me.
That you have an intrinsic need to be a victim. Seriously how do you have the endurance for all these mental gymnastics? Are you one of them Russian trolls? Are you getting paid to be retarded?

So that's it. You actually think everyone who voted for Trump is a Nazi and should be killed?

Oh yeah? And what did I make clear? Please enlighten me.
for_those_who_insist(2).jpgdude with the flex cuffs here.... You think he didn't have some very undemocratic things on his mind when he went into that building?

Literal Nazi or not makes no difference, that is what you are defending right now. How about you justify that instead of making some sort of half assed argument about what the line is on who is a piece of shit and who isn't?

That you have an intrinsic need to be a victim. Seriously how do you have the endurance for all these mental gymnastics? Are you one of them Russian trolls? Are you getting paid to be retarded?

Victim? The fuck you talking about?

All I've asked for is clarity which you've yet to provide. Simple questions which for you is apparently hard to do.

Go take a long look in the mirror.

View attachment 5791dude with the flex cuffs here.... You think he didn't have some very undemocratic things on his mind when he went into that building?

Literal Nazi or not makes no difference, that is what you are defending right now. How about you justify that instead of making some sort of half assed argument about what the line is on who is a piece of shit and who isn't?

I haven't defended anything. I've merely asked who he was calling a Nazi and who should be killed.

Show me where I defended that shit. Quote it for me. I'm waiting.

Victim? The fuck you talking about?

All I've asked for is clarity which you've yet to provide. Simple questions which for you is apparently hard to do.

Go take a long look in the mirror.
I don't have time for self pleasure right now, but I will certainly do so in front of a mirror later. I'll be thinking of you

Taking to the streets to protest police brutality. Vs, breaking into the Capitol to stop a constitutionally mandated process.

mid you can’t see the difference then May god have mercy on your soul

they didn’t even shoot people for breaking in. They shot a chick that broke through a barricaded door with 5 officers pointing guns on the other side advising them
To proceed no further.

Afraid to fully admit what you were implying I see.
I stated my feelings clearly. You want to infer what isn't there.

Also, my man; I ain't no fish so I didn't take the bait. A valiant effort though. You fought hard to quote what wasn't said. I'm proud of you. I'll tickle myself in your name

The ones that just tried to stage a coup and place a wanna be dictator in.

The fact that almost the entirety of two out of the three branches of government were in the capital, the police would have been justified in shooting every person that stepped foot into the capital the moment they did.

Since they didn't due process should be followed now. If you remember we also had due process with the Nazis with the nuremberg trials or at least some of them.

I stated my feelings clearly. You want to infer what isn't there.

Also, my man; I ain't no fish so I didn't take the bait. A valiant effort though. You fought hard to quote what wasn't said. I'm proud of you. I'll tickle myself in your name

Are all Trump voters Nazis that deserve death or is it only those that invaded the capital building?

You still haven't been clear on that in the least bit.

Simple question my man. Answer it.

I didn't say anything about not following due process. But the law does say such actions are punishable by death.

But like every rational person has said, it's pretty amusing how much restraint was used by cops when it's a bunch of white terrorists invading the capitol building vs minorities protesting in the streets.

That's true you didn't, absolutely true it is. As something like that should be an option.

Yeah I don't get that one bit. Sure maybe I can see the first fence or two but actually letting people breach the capital is ridiculous.

That's true you didn't, absolutely true it is. As something like that should be an option.

Yeah I don't get that one bit. Sure maybe I can see the first fence or two but actually letting people breach the capital is ridiculous.
It’s obvious they didn’t have enough security and they had to retreat to an inner perimeter and make sure the congress and VP were protected. The real scandal is the information coming out about Trump denying national guard and additional security for the event.

It’s obvious they didn’t have enough security and they had to retreat to an inner perimeter and make sure the congress and VP were protected. The real scandal is the information coming out about Trump denying national guard and additional security for the event.

Im not sure why the governor just didint send in the guard. The capital is under attack and you're waiting on authorization? No balls or low key was cool with it. Knowing how some people are incapable of making tough decisions like that i'd say its 50/50.

Are all Trump voters Nazis that deserve death or is it only those that invaded the capital building?

You still haven't been clear on that in the least bit.

Simple question my man. Answer it.
I've also not once associated political affiliation in america with being a Nazi. It ain't batin time

Im not sure why the governor just didint send in the guard. The capital is under attack and you're waiting on authorization? No balls or low key was cool with it. Knowing how some people are incapable of making tough decisions like that i'd say its 50/50.
Who exactly is the governor of DC?

I've also not once associated political affiliation in america with being a Nazi. It ain't batin time

Many on the left have continually called trump supporters Nazis over the past year so it's a valid clarification to ask.

Who exactly is the governor of DC?
It was Marylands governor who waited to send in the guard when they were ready. Not sure about DCs guard.

There is no governor. Another reason why DC should be a state.

Were I alive during ww2 I would not have hesitated to kill Nazis. Why are we as a nation hesitating? The Nazis are back. We're in the middle of a nearly 20 year war against terrorists. Why aren't we killing terrorists? I thought killing terrorists, Nazis, and enemies of the state was patriotic.

I mean, it WAS patriotic. Why is it no longer patriotic?

Why do our politicians want to put that day behind us so quickly? Does your doctor ignore a cancer diagnosis? If so, get a new doctor because the old one don't give a fuck about you.

I hate traitors
Who do we have the pleasure of being in the company of ? John Wick himself ? Most Nazis in 1930s Germany were law abiding citizens. I personally consider the American left to be closest in this country to the Nazi party as they are quickest to try to stifle all speech they disagree with. Should we start the killing with them Mr. Wick or are you the arbiter ? The rioters in Washington put themselves in harm’s way and are responsible for their outcomes. I do tire of the hypocrisy of the left that somehow the rioters and looters of this past summer are somehow better because of their motives. Better to steal a washing machine to protest social injustice than an election outcome.

How it started:

3E38D402-F0F2-415A-A8A2-E07267263DA9.jpeg

How it’s going:
AB81B65B-F70D-4F78-9BF0-6330DA35606E.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom