Shoot The Breeze

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I got my wife a FIAT 500 in 2012. My god what a piece of shit. Couldn’t even fuck in the back seat.
We rented a fiat 500 when we went to Italy a few years back, I thought I was gonna hate it ended up being pretty happy with it for the couple weeks we had it. That said, I wouldn't own one.

Fix It Again, Tony.

We rented a fiat 500 when we went to Italy a few years back, I thought I was gonna hate it ended up being pretty happy with it for the couple weeks we had it. That said, I wouldn't own one.

Fix It Again, Tony.
Yeah at 50,000 miles it started leaking oil. Fixed that and sold it. Anything fiat/Chrysler/dodge has burned me.

Also in the market for 2nd vehicle. Pretty much narrowed it down to Forester/Outback/Rav4.

Little spawn is due mid June so need a bit bigger ride but not Ford Expedition big. Those 3 are in the price range of low 20s for 2018/2019s.

Also in the market for 2nd vehicle. Pretty much narrowed it down to Forester/Outback/Rav4.

Little spawn is due mid June so need a bit bigger ride but not Ford Expedition big. Those 3 are in the price range of low 20s for 2018/2019s.
If outback is in your budget they are great now. Suburu eye is great to help.protect your kids-ultimately the crosstrek is like a big impala, outback is kinda truckish, and their suv is, well an suv.
I have had great experiences and recommend driving all three at the dealer and researching the suburu eye tech or whatever it is

If outback is in your budget they are great now. Suburu eye is great to help.protect your kids-ultimately the crosstrek is like a big impala, outback is kinda truckish, and their suv is, well an suv.
I have had great experiences and recommend driving all three at the dealer and researching the suburu eye tech or whatever it is
Doesn’t the outback have a redesign coming for next year? Better hold off if that’s the case!

Doesn’t the outback have a redesign coming for next year? Better hold off if that’s the case!
Actually this model has been out for a few years now, they've worked out all the kinks. In my experience the first year (depending on significant design changes) may have a few bugs. With many cars getting the last year (of that model) on the lot after a redesign is a great deal

Actually this model has been out for a few years now, they've worked out all the kinks. In my experience the first year (depending on significant design changes) may have a few bugs. With many cars getting the last year (of that model) on the lot after a redesign is a great deal
Is the 2018 Outback the same as nowadays? That year is in the budget. Just dont wanna get a shit year CVT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom