Shoot The Breeze

Status
Not open for further replies.
Subaru is nice. I have 2, one on the way. Looking at a minivan. (Yeah I can’t stay off her) Damn things cost as much as suvs

I got the wife to agree. Then she saw the 7 seater trunk space. Ruined it. I was stoked!

Maybe I’m already passed it but the minivan grew on me when I opened the back door. Tahoe is pushing 60k. Minivan is 40-50k. When the hell did a minivan hit 40k?!
2 on the way? Got twin boys bro goodluck. Me and the wife have an equinox and its plenty off space for now. Can fit a double stroller in the back. We do recognize that we'll a three row and bigger space in a few years something like a durango or traverse. Again good luck with the twins wild ride

2 on the way? Got twin boys bro goodluck. Me and the wife have an equinox and its plenty off space for now. Can fit a double stroller in the back. We do recognize that we'll a three row and bigger space in a few years something like a durango or traverse. Again good luck with the twins wild ride
I said I had 2, one on the way. Meaning two kids already and one more on the way. Sorry about the confusion. But yeah having twins would be fkn crazy wild. But $1400 per dependent born this year and the tax credit. Lookin at 10 grand if it’s twins

I said I had 2, one on the way. Meaning two kids already and one more on the way. Sorry about the confusion. But yeah having twins would be fkn crazy wild. But $1400 per dependent born this year and the tax credit. Lookin at 10 grand if it’s twins
Oh my bad yea deffintley need something bigger with the 3. Haha good luck either way im sure you'll have your hands full. Yea those tax credits were nice.
Curious on how much you spend on childcare if you do?

Oh my bad yea deffintley need something bigger with the 3. Haha good luck either way im sure you'll have your hands full. Yea those tax credits were nice.
Curious on how much you spend on childcare if you do?
Stay at home wife. So buying her a model Y, so childcare is costing me about 60k. ?

The future tax credits. 3600 per kid under 6 and 3000 over 6. And they made it all refundable. (Usually only 1400 was refundable) whoever has kids and is fortunate not to be making over 150,000(I’d rather make more but NCEPT).

Say what you will about them choosing to use the Mustang branding for it, but I've seen it in person and the Mustang Mach-E is a DAMN nice looking vehicle and would definitely be my EV of choice (cries in level 5).

ford-mustang-mach-e-gt.jpg

Have you tried autopilot on the Tesla
**Allegedly** the autopilot systems developed for Ford (Co-Pilot 360) and for Cadillac/GM (Super Cruise) surpass Tesla. Can't find the latest article I saw on it but this is one from last year where they put Ford right behind Tesla and Caddy was the winner by a long shot:

**Allegedly** the autopilot systems developed for Ford (Co-Pilot 360) and for Cadillac/GM (Super Cruise) surpass Tesla. Can't find the latest article I saw on it but this is one from last year where they put Ford right behind Tesla and Caddy was the winner by a long shot:

But Henry Ford never made a dogecoin meme

Super cruise only works on highways via gps I believe. I’ve used autopilot before and you can use it on city streets just pay attention. It’s convenient for traffic. I haven’t heard of Ford and haven’t tried the super cruise. Toyota one is terrible

But, but, but..... The people who know medical things said it was okay. There'd be no unknown effects short or long term that they didn't expect.

But, but, but..... The people who know medical things said it was okay. There'd be no unknown effects short or long term that they didn't expect.
Oh thirty-twooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

this is the one without mRNA right that the FDA said emergency use but not approved right??? Sorry I’m spreading wrong information again...

This is the vaccine my facility offered on top of making me cover the same Zoom lesson for the 47th fucking time. I think they’re trying to kill me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom