Shoot The Breeze

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s some high quality H2o

I'm glad it leaves you satisfied!

Waterboy GIF by memecandy

Can the ATM mandate we use headsets over handsets?
Just tell him to suck your fuckin nuts, and if you get in trouble for inappropriate language then you know he has no authority to enforce the headset.

Anybody else who’s facilities are on 6 day work weeks get a sick leave briefing? We have been asked by management for anybody calling in sick on OT to put the request into WMT as sick leave and approve the request (of course we won’t be charged SL)… they’re wanting to track our SL on OT….

So let me get this straight…. They’re going to try and track a record of us calling in sick on our RDO..…

Last edited:
Anybody else who’s facilities are on 6 day work weeks get the sick leave briefing? We have been asked by management for anybody calling in sick on OT to put the request into WMT as sick leave and approve the request (of course we won’t be charged SL)… they’re wanting to track our SL on OT….

So let me get this straight…. They’re going to try and track a record of us calling in sick on our RDO..…
We had to put the request in WMT for any sick leave at my last tower but here seems like you just call

Anybody else who’s facilities are on 6 day work weeks get the sick leave briefing? We have been asked by management for anybody calling in sick on OT to put the request into WMT as sick leave and approve the request (of course we won’t be charged SL)… they’re wanting to track our SL on OT….

Not yet, but I don’t doubt it’s coming lol. 6 day work weeks get old!

We had to put the request in WMT for any sick leave at my last tower but here seems like you just call
Yeah they’re more so trying to track us for people banging in on their OT days. Some would just cancel the OT shift and show the person on their regular RDO in the system now they want us to show in wmt for the record it was a sick a call.
Not yet, but I don’t doubt it’s coming lol. 6 day work weeks get old!
Yes they do. Cracks me up how we go from “we’re now tracking a record of using sick leave on your OT days (aka your RDO)”

to a few slides later…. Fatigue awareness and making sure your well rested.

Yeah they’re more so trying to track us for people banging in on their OT days. Some would just cancel the OT shift and show the person on their regular RDO in the system now they want us to show in wmt for the record it was a sick a call.

Yes they do. Cracks me up how we go from “we’re now tracking a record of using sick leave on your OT days (aka your RDO)”

Didn’t we do an elms that said to do a health check before every shift? Lol

Standard practice at my facility, my area is on 6/1’s, they make us call in sick for OT and show it as such on wmt and they also have some made up rule of you have to work more than 50% of your ot’s to not receive a SL letter. Claiming fatigue, they start talking about you not being medically qualified.

Standard practice at my facility, my area is on 6/1’s, they make us call in sick for OT and show it as such on wmt and they also have some made up rule of you have to work more than 50% of your ot’s to not receive a SL letter. Claiming fatigue, they start talking about you not being medically qualified.
Sounds like we’re copying you guys and going to that. They talked about claiming fatigue and if we kept claiming fatigue mitigation and it became a pattern it would be medically related most likely and could cause issues.

Just tell them you failed the covid wellness check
Fatigue is a covid symptom.

when I got forced onto straight 545 shifts I was fucking fatigued.

FAA is lucky I didn’t bang last year.

I took more break from naps in one year than my entire career. If this is going to be the reward for keeping the ship upright on minimal staffing and random scheduling…I’ll burn the ship down.

Fatigue is a covid symptom.

when I got forced onto straight 545 shifts I was fucking fatigued.

FAA is lucky I didn’t bang last year.

I took more break from naps in one year than my entire career. If this is going to be the reward for keeping the ship upright on minimal staffing and random scheduling…I’ll burn the ship down.
man during covid my crew was on straight 5:45 for about two months and I thought I was going to die, idk how you did that the entire time

How's the schedule at your country club? Or really any one at a big house tracon, please chime in. Is there an option to work straight night shifts? Like 3-11 everyday?
Covid schedule was 5/5 straight days or eves.
We’re back to a Normal rattler but we have some AWS type lines. I’m on a 4/10 5/8 schedule 3 days off every other week.
But you work with enough people if you wanted mostly days or swings you can usually horse trade it.
Best way to crush the rattler is 2 eves 1 mid day 1 day then a day or mid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom