Shoot The Breeze

Status
Not open for further replies.
Inappropriate Language
While I think if you are STILL flying your Maga stickers loud and proud you are an enormous fucktard, you are well within your rights to do so.

Hatch act has provisions for stuff on your POV last I checked.
Hahaha you sure as fuck don’t know me
I don’t have so much as a line-x sticker on my truck much less Maga or anything else political

Last edited by a moderator:
Hahaha you sure as fuck don’t know me
I don’t have so much as a line-x sticker on my truck much less Maga or anything else political
I mean... I quoted you because you were saying it's against the rules to do so, when it's not last I checked but okay breh cope harder I guess?

I'm sure hell be reinstated any day now it's okay, you can lash out it ain't hurting my feelings.

Last edited by a moderator:
To the N90 guy that made tik tok with a Natca sticker on your Prius C, well done. Well done. I’d buy you a drink if I could.

Aren't we allowed to have political stickers on our cars? Because I was told to remove my MAGA sticker.
You are allowed to.

“Use of Privately Owned Vehicles
You may display a partisan political bumper sticker on your privately owned vehicle and park it in a Federal parking lot. Up to two partisan political bumper stickers (for example, one for candidate A in a Presidential race and one for candidate B in a congressional race) would not violate the Hatch Act. Employees must be cautioned, though, against displaying other partisan political materials, or even bumper stickers, in such a way that makes the vehicle appear to be a campaign mobile. If you use your private vehicle for official purposes, you must cover the bumper sticker(s) while the vehicle is being used for official duties.”

Political Activity

Can the ATM mandate we use headsets over handsets?
I think they can but it seems like an overreach to go that route unless there has been issues in the past.

Edit to add we had a sup in the past that tried to sneak it into our SOP that headset were to be used between 8am-8pm as a "best practice".

Can the ATM mandate we use headsets over handsets?
Yes, we’re not allowed to use them while training is going on and technically during high traffic periods but that’s not defined so I basically use one whenever there isn’t training.

I think they can but it seems like an overreach to go that route unless there has been issues in the past.

Edit to add we had a sup in the past that tried to sneak it into our SOP that headset were to be used between 8am-8pm as a "best practice".
So does it have to be written in the SOP or can he just say it and it be?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom