Shoot The Breeze

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s going to be No Mans Sky 2.0, can’t live up to the hype
If they keep delaying it there won’t be any hype. Boom 2 birds with one stone.

Alright what’s the deal with Cyberpunk? First trailer came out when I was a junior in high school now I’ve graduated college and still haven’t played it yet. SAD!
I’m waiting for the real PS5 edition so a delay is fine with me lol.

This game has been in development longer than star citizen lmao
Idk if that shit is ever coming. Eventually they’ll just disappear and try to avoid paying back the money.

Never been assigned OKC, but Guyutes was on DDD. That place any good? Gonna be driving though late February and trying to see if it’s worth a stop

Never been assigned OKC, but Guyutes was on DDD. That place any good? Gonna be driving though late February and trying to see if it’s worth a stop
Ya it's pretty good. Only been once, but there's a ton of good restaurants here for a city this size. That whole Paseo area is a pretty good hangout spot if you have time to get out and stretch your legs a bit on the stop. Lots of cool little shops and galleries and nightlife spots.

If you guys are buying a new car anytime soon, Definitely try to find something with a steering wheel heater. Fucking game changer.
I drove a rental in Hawaii with a cooled steering wheel and seats. Thought it was stupid until I turned it on after a day of hiking. The bat wing releasing as I drove the Hana Highway was magical.

I drove a rental in Hawaii with a cooled steering wheel and seats. Thought it was stupid until I turned it on after a day of hiking. The bat wing releasing as I drove the Hana Highway was magical.
Genuinely lol’d at this.

Germany was incredibly close to having nuclear weapons, if we hadn't joined when we did europe would have been lost, thats an indisputable fact. Having nuclear weapons means these days only means a potential nuclear winter if things go bad, No one will risk being the first to escalate.

no they weren’t. They were pretty far behind actually. Between the British/Norwegian special ops to take out the heavy water facilities in Norway and the whole top scientists being Jews thing, along with it being a low priority to Hitler they didn’t put much effort into a nuclear program comparatively speaking.

Anyone watching Worlds Finals for League?
I turned it on as someone who has never played league and I’m completely lost. Even as something that came from Dota (which I have thousands of hours in) it’s really very different.

I turned it on as someone who has never played league and I’m completely lost. Even as something that came from Dota (which I have thousands of hours in) it’s really very different.
I heard Red Bull is doing a stream for people who aren’t familiar with the game. I feel the same way when I watch Dota, but I know like some of the differences between the two

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom