Shutdown Watch - 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you're one of the ring wing nuts that spread stories that have never been proven. Everything we know about "the diary" has come from a ring wing blog/Project Veritas. Great source.

I'd also like to know how Biden sold himself to China? Because the whole EV push moves battery production to the US and tries to end any dependency on batteries from China. Oh wait, you got your claim from Fox News, the "news" agency that went to court and said that their on air personalities are entertainers and can't be held countable for what they say.

Bro, stop drinking the koolaid with your dumbass "dont tread on me" when you dont even believe in what the 2nd amendment says.
Think what you will lemming. It is a fact that the diary exists and belongs to Ashley Biden. It is a fact that it was stolen or abandoned. No one that has seen it denies that it says what is alleged. There have been zero statements from anyone denying that it is authentic. Can you really say the accusation doesn’t ring true. Your old pervert bragged on the campaign trail about letting young black kids rub his hairy legs. Consider that for a moment. What kool aid am I drinking. I acknowledge the rot on both sides and pray for change. At some point you might want to stop worshiping your false idols and look in the mirror.

Fuck That GIF by reactionseditor
Ted Lasso Fuck No GIF by Apple TV

But thanks for guessing.

Predominately a left populist if you're making me label it. I love the environment, drive a pickup (second vehicle is an EV), love and respect members of the LGBT community (family and childhood friends included), own plenty of guns but I believe there needs to be national and cohesive 2A laws instead of state-by-state bullshit, am somewhat ambivalent on the death penalty (mostly against, but expedited in certain circumstances), believe in both a border wall and a reformed immigration policy, believe strongly in a social safety net/welfare system but think it would be better served if it was UBI-based in some form, support ACTUAL unions, mostly agreed with the Trump Tariffs, I respect but do not trust law enforcement (especially after working in law enforcement for a decade), and I think there needs to be election reform like a universal voter-ID standard but also must include abolishing the electoral college and ending gerrymandering.

Assume my political leanings harder, daddy.
My pants are stiff as fuck right now.

Accurate. I'm pretty left leaning (don't consider myself a democrat though) and anytime you say anything semi-critical about Joe Biden, democrats look at you like you're a MAGA lunatic
Idk most dems want someone younger to be president too.

Thank you for respecting their pronouns

Razewen?
A solid 15% less than we should get, but now you know wen raze (assuming congress agrees or does nothing and lets it go in to effect).

A solid 15% less than we should get, but now you know wen raze (assuming congress agrees or does nothing and lets it go in to effect).
Natca needs to negotiate the actual pay scales but 5.2 is pretty nice

I want a real raise…not a shitraise

Yay government!

I should’ve stayed being a loser by working the dairy and frozen department in my home town, living in a double wide, and marrying someone named Sammi Lynn who smokes P-Funks and watches Price is Right.
Confused boner

Yeah, I’m not suggesting to shill for the Dems either but there isn’t a blind passion for them like the Republicans have. If Joe Biden was being accused and indicted like Trump has been, 7 out of 9 candidates wouldn’t still vouch to support him like the R’s did at the debate. Pure lunacy.
Have you met 32andbelow on here? Perfect example

The head of the party that you worship is a senile pedophile who showered with his own daughter and literally sold himself to the Chinese. Grow up. Washington is a cesspool of rot and power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts absolutely.
Fun fact: if you removed "Chinese" from that sentence, I honestly wouldn't be able to tell if you were talking about Trump or Biden.
Blaming Spider-Man GIF

the simple fact that most of our elected officials drank from different water fountains and are still the same one's our grandparent's had means maybe it's time for change. I don't care about scandals and which pervy old grandpa is worse. If you're on here arguing instead of just getting involved you are part of the problem.

the simple fact that most of our elected officials drank from different water fountains and are still the same one's our grandparent's had means maybe it's time for change. I don't care about scandals and which pervy old grandpa is worse. If you're on here arguing instead of just getting involved you are part of the problem.
It's crazy to think about isn't it? The sixties are not that long ago. It's crazy that the same people who were alive during the voting rights act are still alive and seeing it try to happen again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom