Shutdown Watch - 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol you are literally listing policies that Biden has accomplished. Great work. Biden has been the best president in a long time and it’s not even close. Also republicans want to get rid of fed employees. They’ve said it out loud, so believe them.

Negotiating drug costs is a good thing…student loan reform is a good thing… get a grip
“Random” drug testing will likely be conducted next time you’re at work.

This forum is pretty funny, everything turns political and it’s the same 10 ten people arguing on every thread
Bruce Willis Party GIF by IFC

This forum is pretty funny, everything turns political and it’s the same 10 people arguing on every thread
I'm pretty sure it's a shared kink, and they're trying to vet other people on here to see if they can pull them in on it too.

Or tug them in on it may be the better use of word.

Their fanbase on here will say "its not about the money" or the job or whatever. 35 day shutdown? Theyll overlook it. Hunter Biden though?!!? Real Shit. Benghazi !?! Yeah there should be hearings and the FBI should be involved. Trump trying to steal the election? FBI is corrupt and shouldnt be using my tax payer money to investigate.

This shutdown is over the wall again and trying to cut funding to programs that help Americans like usual. Their party lost the majority vote with Trump, lost it with Bush the first term. 9/11 boosted him for the 2nd. The electoral college and gerrymandering is the only thing keeping their party relevant. They don't care about any issues that actually help the US. Most of them are old and won't change. "Make America Great Again" because they want to right to hang black people again and treating anyone that isn't white like a 2nd class citizen without the repercussions.

I just find it amusing how they cant criticize their party or they get ostracized. It's a cult at this point.
And what is the Democratic Party?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom