TBD (Q1) 2021

I thought they just canceled the Q4 one and haven’t said anything else.
It was more so their reasoning behind the cancelation, covid has only gotten worse since, I'd be more surprised if they have it versus don't.

It was more so their reasoning behind the cancelation, covid has only gotten worse since, I'd be more surprised if they have it versus don't.
You’re probably right but at least there is some training happening.

My center has over 10 AGs that haven’t been in the building yet
I heard they are not in a hurry to start training at the “Z’s” for three reasons:

1- With the drastically reduced traffic the staffing they have is handling it ok.
2- If there was to be a fuck up at a Z and they let infected people in and have to go ATC-0, much larger effect on the NAS plus bad media attention then a smaller facility.
3- They don’t feel much sympathy for the trainees as while they are stuck in a low pay band now it’s early in their career and people at Z’s have some of the highest earning potential.

Has anyone seen the new NCEPT priority list? If so, can someone interpret how they gave priority rankings this round?

Has anyone tried to go to the NCEPT page lately on KSN?
Normally this is how I get to it
https:\\ksn2.faa.gov

then search “NCEPT”
then the first link is “NCEPT PUBLIC”

Today, I tried that and there was 0 search results for that specific page.

Is it just user error on my part?

I heard they are not in a hurry to start training at the “Z’s” for three reasons:

1- With the drastically reduced traffic the staffing they have is handling it ok.
2- If there was to be a fuck up at a Z and they let infected people in and have to go ATC-0, much larger effect on the NAS plus bad media attention then a smaller facility.
3- They don’t feel much sympathy for the trainees as while they are stuck in a low pay band now it’s early in their career and people at Z’s have some of the highest earning potential.
They still have 3 years minimum of training ahead of them once they start. Which even if they started today they’d finish way after COVID is over and traffic has returned

Has anyone tried to go to the NCEPT page lately on KSN?
Normally this is how I get to it
https:\\ksn2.faa.gov

then search “NCEPT”
then the first link is “NCEPT PUBLIC”

Today, I tried that and there was 0 search results for that specific page.

Is it just user error on my part?

Something changed, I had to do a lot of searching to find it the other day.

Back
Top Bottom