TBD (Q1) 2021

Pure speculation on my part but was just pinging ideas with a coworker on the mid shift last rotation. We just had one retire, 2 more on deck to retire this year. I've heard others say they have some that are still in modified COVID scheduling say that a return to BWS is when they will submit their retirement.

My best guess would be Fall/Winter of 2021 before the next panel, and that it could be a decent sized NCEPT if there continues to be a steady stream of retirements, any resignations, washout, etc.

Purely conjecture. Based on literally nothing other than observation and feedback from different people at different facilities.

Pure speculation on my part but was just pinging ideas with a coworker on the mid shift last rotation. We just had one retire, 2 more on deck to retire this year. I've heard others say they have some that are still in modified COVID scheduling say that a return to BWS is when they will submit their retirement.

My best guess would be Fall/Winter of 2021 before the next panel, and that it could be a decent sized NCEPT if there continues to be a steady stream of retirements, any resignations, washout, etc.

Purely conjecture. Based on literally nothing other than observation and feedback from different people at different facilities.
Staffing losses equals smaller NCEPTs

Does anyone personally know someone who successfully ERR'ed recently?
Raise Hand GIF by Nick Jonas

Which list has the current rankings of facilities? Because I feel like DFW and D10 are permanently in the top 5

Yeah, is it the priority placement lists or facility priority? Or can I only check it on KSN?
The Priority Placement list is an ongoing tool that's ran monthly the Facility Priority and Vacancy tool is ran 2 weeks prior to an NCEPT panel.

Honestly if you have an idea where you want to go, you can figure out where they'll be on at least staffing numbers by updating the most recent PPT with the raw Staffing Workbook numbers.

Y
The Priority Placement list is an ongoing tool that's ran monthly the Facility Priority and Vacancy tool is ran 2 weeks prior to an NCEPT panel.

Honestly if you have an idea where you want to go, you can figure out where they'll be on at least staffing numbers by updating the most recent PPT with the raw Staffing Workbook numbers.
yes anywhere easy of the Mississippi river

Back
Top Bottom