Terminal Class pass rate

Pretty sure hooks was a 7 at one point but not sure how long ago that was
As a first spot out of the academy anyone who doesn’t take that is a fool.
Housing isn’t as cheap as it once was but for a major metroplex it’s still super cheap in comparison.

Pretty sure hooks was a 7 at one point but not sure how long ago that was
As a first spot out of the academy anyone who doesn’t take that is a fool.
Housing isn’t as cheap as it once was but for a major metroplex it’s still super cheap in comparison.
Truest post in the history of posts.

jw, what happens if the facilities get dropped/not picked? Do they roll over to the next class?
Typically, but not always. The class before mine had a failure that didn't get added to my class, but my class had a failure that got added to the next class.

Anyone have any insight if going to a CTI program will improve your chances of success at the academy?
You should be ahead of the game in the beginning depending on the program, however it obviously doesn’t guarantee you’ll pass. Looking back on it I think I would’ve been just fine with no CTI background and would’ve saved about 20k in student loans. They’ll teach you everything you need to know in OKC.

Anyone have any insight if going to a CTI program will improve your chances of success at the academy?
I didn’t go to the academy but a close friend at work did and also attended CTI school. He says it didn’t help much at all and the other CTI grade at my tower always say they tell their friends and fam that wanna get into ATC not to waste their money.

Back
Top Bottom