Terminal Class pass rate

To anyone seeing this who has evals coming up, Don't let having Adam intimidate you or freak you out. Is he the toughest grader? Yeah pretty much. But I have no complaints with having him all of my points off were fair.

He knocked me on some delays that maybe others wouldn't but other than that he was fine. Just work the problem they're fast but doable. Nothing you haven't seen

I got a 85 on lc with Adam dont let people school you. The only reason why I got 15 points off was because I called an ac the wrong call sign numerous times

That TETRA pass rate has been fantastic so far. Certainly wasn’t expecting that.
I was when I found out their plan was to bring in supervisors from the level 10+ tracons to evaluate. Plus it's a new grading system, where instead of starting at 100 points and subtracting for things done incorrectly, they start at 0 and gain points. It's possible to finish scenarios with higher than a 100%.

I was when I found out their plan was to bring in supervisors from the level 10+ tracons to evaluate. Plus it's a new grading system, where instead of starting at 100 points and subtracting for things done incorrectly, they start at 0 and gain points. It's possible to finish scenarios with higher than a 100%.
Oh Neat. I wasn’t aware of the particulars, thanks!

So what is N90 total trainee count now? At what point are they going to be to saturated to take on additional?
The Academy will have enough TETRA classes this next year to bring in over 100 people to N90....around 140 total N90 inbounds I think. Based on that, N90/FAA aren't going to have a saturation point where they can't take anymore....but I fully expect training delays when they get to N90.

Back
Top Bottom