Terminal Placement list

Terminal Placement list 10/26/2022

No permission to download
To keep everyone up to speed...
We didn't forget or stop updating the placement lists. The FAA began using a new system for publishing the information which makes it difficult to access and make available. I'm not sure how soon or often it will be updated here because of that, but am working on it.
I seem to remember an import to excel option but I could be wrong

whats with only 2 reserved for academy graduate spots? aren't there usually the class number x2???
Those are reserved ahead of time. One is an oconus volunteer, the other is most likely a spouse placement.

Those are reserved ahead of time. One is an oconus volunteer, the other is most likely a spouse placement.
Appreciate you updating this. How often will it be updated going forward? I'm sure it's a lot of work.

Are the spots that are labeled with "reserved for previous experience new hires" in the remarks, what I should/could expect on my projected list (sometime within the next 30 days) or are they positions already spoken for?

If you haven't gone through the academy yet, you'll be amazed at how little effort some people put in.
Is it bad I'm already studying the at basics guide and trying to make a little study guide from the test lol. Class is in 3 weeks I want to have a little bit of a clue of what's going on.

Is it bad I'm already studying the at basics guide and trying to make a little study guide from the test lol. Class is in 3 weeks I want to have a little bit of a clue of what's going on.
Don't burn yourself out before you get here. Enjoy the time before heading to the academy. Cool to look over a few things, but as long as you pay attention in class and do a bit of studying after class you'll be fine in basics.

May I ask what is this replacement list? Can someone explain it to me? Thanks a lot keep up all the great work..!!
To give you a quick summary, it is the list of available vacancies and the order in which the FAA would like them filled. If you're going to the academy, filter out the 8-12's as you'll only be sent to facilities 7 or below. When an academy class finishes they will take the number of people that passed, multiply it by 2 and that is their list.
Ex. 10 people pass, the top 20 level 7 and below facilities on the terminal placement list will be offered.

To give you a quick summary, it is the list of available vacancies and the order in which the FAA would like them filled. If you're going to the academy, filter out the 8-12's as you'll only be sent to facilities 7 or below. When an academy class finishes they will take the number of people that passed, multiply it by 2 and that is their list.
Ex. 10 people pass, the top 20 level 7 and below facilities on the terminal placement list will be offered.
Excellent advice. Thanks a lot..!!!

Just to make sure I understand. If the facilities desired (i.e. PDK, BHM) are listed at spot number 1600 or later, that pretty much means they won't be offered to Academy grads this year. Is that correct?

Just to make sure I understand. If the facilities desired (i.e. PDK, BHM) are listed at spot number 1600 or later, that pretty much means they won't be offered to Academy grads this year. Is that correct?
Yes and no. You need to filter out 8-12s to get a better idea of where they're really at in terms what is offered to academy grads. Also, the list is always changing. For instance, BHM and PDK both had someone selected for ZTL on the last NCEPT panel so when the terminal placement list comes out again they'll be higher on the list.

Back
Top Bottom