Terminal Placement list

Terminal Placement list 10/26/2022

No permission to download
Anyone know anything about OKC/ICT possibly showing up on the upcoming academy graduate lists? I know it's been on there in the past, but haven't seen it lately. Wondering if anyone has heard rumors.

Anyone know anything about OKC/ICT possibly showing up on the upcoming academy graduate lists? I know it's been on there in the past, but haven't seen it lately. Wondering if anyone has heard rumors.

I heard OKC will be on there. I think we are expecting 2 more people from the academy Don’t quote me though. Just things I’ve heard

It wasn't in the top 36 for the upcoming class. A lot will depend on how many OKC/ICT select on the next NCEPT panel on 12/14.

I know OKC has had one person recently certify and someone else is either about to certify or already has as well. Not sure if that'll increase or decrease the chances to make it onto a list coming up though.

It’s possible they were a prior cpc there? Otherwise I don’t know what kind of experience they have to warrant that option.

It’s possible they were a prior cpc there? Otherwise I don’t know what kind of experience they have to warrant that option.
It has to be something, they're fat as hell and the line to go to CLT is around the corner. On the surface this seems like an outrage.

Maybe a recent spousal addition to the FAA.
Being married to a controller I'm not opppsed to special circumstances for spousal considerations but if you're going to make that leap for a new hire to CLT or for training failures like they have in the past then you have to make that leap for CPCs as well.
Or don't make the leap.

@A1T2C3
On the Terminal Placement list, are the facilities with blanks the facilities someone like me, a 52850 TOL holder, could expect to potentially get placed at? Thanks!

It means its not assigned/reserved yet. So yes, but that's assuming you qualify for the facility.

@A1T2C3

It means its not assigned/reserved yet. So yes, but that's assuming you qualify for the facility.

But, in theory, I would have to be placed in one of those unclaimed spots, right? I have just shy of 3 years Approach experience, so I think that would qualify me for any of the sub-lvl-8 up/downs right?

But, in theory, I would have to be placed in one of those unclaimed spots, right? I have just shy of 3 years Approach experience, so I think that would qualify me for any of the sub-lvl-8 up/downs right?
Those assigned/reserved slots also get reassigned/reserved when they're not selected. Timing matters

Back
Top Bottom