Terminal Placement list

Terminal Placement list 10/26/2022

No permission to download
Is it safe to assume that the Terminal Placement list from 04/13 was released after he received his list?

Honestly I have no idea. He received the list yesterday from HR here and he said that it was dated 4/12 so maybe the list was made right before that /13 terminal.

Honestly I have no idea. He received the list yesterday from HR here and he said that it was dated 4/12 so maybe the list was made right before that /13 terminal.

I’m assuming by the time the next list comes out it will be 100% which would reflect everyone who got in this time :boo:

Adding 5 inbounds to them on the last PPT puts them at 114%, so barring that possible NEST placement, no one’s going there anytime soon unless they put in for their Supe bid.

So VGT needed 4 people to get to 100% based off the last PPT and had 1 hardship, 1 previous exp new hire, 3 selections from the NCEPT, and probably at least 1 from the NEST. How does that work?

So VGT needed 4 people to get to 100% based off the last PPT and had 1 hardship, 1 previous exp new hire, 3 selections from the NCEPT, and probably at least 1 from the NEST. How does that work?
When the PPT locks on 3/21 until the NCEPT panel on 4/12, the right hand does not talk to the left hand. No matter how many people a facility gets from the academy, hardship, or previous experience new hires during those dates, it doesn't effect how many people they can select on the panel. Every so often, you'll have a facility like VGT make out like bandits.

When the PPT locks on 3/21 until the NCEPT panel on 4/12, the right hand does not talk to the left hand. No matter how many people a facility gets from the academy, hardship, or previous experience new hires during those dates, it doesn't effect how many people they can select on the panel. Every so often, you'll have a facility like VGT make out like bandits.
Also, if they didn't do it this way and lock in those NCEPT slots it would only increase the number of instances where a vacancy requested by a CPC was filled with a new hire. So I doubt anyone would make the argument that VGT should get less bodies in that exact scenario listed above. And we haven't seen the NEST placement yet so that's an unknown. Sounds highly sought after.

Has the 4/30 graduating terminal class received their tentative list yet? Would be interesting to see. Lists are looking slightly more depressing every time I see one.

What else is on the list?
Fort Lauderdale Executive (FXE) is one of the Florida facilities. Jackson Up/Down came out of nowhere and has the top two spots, as well as others, on the list. PRC has 4 spots. Not sure if this was the list given to the next graduating class but it is what’s current on KSN.

An update on VGT because the new PPT came out today, it's at 140%, currently the most staffed facility in the FAA and the highest I've ever seen a FAA facility staffed. MCO and POC were 130%ish once, but this is the first 140% I've seen.

When looking at the PPT for a given facility, which numbers does one focus on to determine if that's a facility that needs people or is one that has a good chance of accepting transfers? Is it just the Category 1 or 2 part that says additional AOB CPCs needed?

As PA's get closer and closer I'm more like I'll be glad to pass than thinking about how awful that last list was

As PA's get closer and closer I'm more like I'll be glad to pass than thinking about how awful that last list was
Are you graduating the May 18th class?

I get the feeling this next list is going to be a doozy. Two mandatories for Virgin Islands and one for Fairbanks.

edit: Didn't realize "Reserved for Academy Graduate" were the OCONUS voulenteers.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom