Tier 2 prior military question.

I had my tier2 app set up on Jan 24. Gov shutdown kinda delay my process. I email my medical person about my VA disabilty and he let me know that HQ received my package at the end of FEB dont recall exact date. Then I received my good to go, get your drug refresh last Friday. I'm in the southwest.

Last edited:
I had my tier2 app set up on Jan 24. Gov shutdown kinda delay my process. I email my medical person about my VA disabilty and he let me know that HQ received my package at the end of FEB dont recall exact date. Then I received my good to go, get your drug refresh last Friday. I'm in the southwest.
Still going on the ~3 month approval for tier 2 after the eval. You may be waiting longer since you're prior experience for a list though. I'm hoping I'll get the refresh email by July based on the timeline for approval.

HR sent me an email notifying me I'm now tier 2. They attached an sf-180 already filled out. The sf-180 is asking for OMPF, and NOT the medical records. That seems strange considering what the MMPI is supposed to be evaluating. Anyone know the reasoning behind that? (here's an example)

Additionally, I have a full copy of my OMPF on a CD in .PDF form. This was sent to me a few years back when I requested it for my own use. Has anyone attempted to send a copy like this? I'll try anyway, but apparently I'm on hold and waiting in line for a call back (expect 7-10 business days for a call back).

HR sent me an email notifying me I'm now tier 2. They attached an sf-180 already filled out. The sf-180 is asking for OMPF, and NOT the medical records. That seems strange considering what the MMPI is supposed to be evaluating. Anyone know the reasoning behind that? (here's an example)

View attachment 2401

Additionally, I have a full copy of my OMPF on a CD in .PDF form. This was sent to me a few years back when I requested it for my own use. Has anyone attempted to send a copy like this? I'll try anyway, but apparently I'm on hold and waiting in line for a call back (expect 7-10 business days for a call back).
I sent the forum that they gave me to the USAF. Becasue if you send the one they gave you, then you cant be wrong when you did what they asked. And it worked for me.

Back
Top Bottom