Tier 2 prior military question.

Dpacheco

Trusted Contributor
I had to find out for myself I was tier 2. I was never notified.

Found out I was T2 in JAN 2018 didnt get an appointment till Nov 2018

I only had to retake the drug test because I've been in the hiring process so long the original expired.

and yeah, I did my Tier 2 eval and apparently they dont contact you for a drug test refresh until all the medical stuff gets cleared by aerospace medicine
Did they ask you for full medical records or just ompf and va disability letter? I'm in fl as well so I'm planning to hunker down and forget about this till I get more word.

Fos

Did they ask you for full medical records or just ompf and va disability letter? I'm in fl as well so I'm planning to hunker down and forget about this till I get more word.
I do not have any va disability. but for the records I had to get them myself from my last duty station (Army)

StealthChain

Trusted Contributor
October 25th 2018, gov shutdown added 2 months to this wait time I bet
Alright, so you're pretty in line with the other guy who did his drug refresh recently with the timeline. I have my psych eval tomorrow, so I'm hoping I'll be doing a refresher in a couple months.

Fos have you gotten a class date yet since your refresh?

Fos

Alright, so you're pretty in line with the other guy who did his drug refresh recently with the timeline. I have my psych eval tomorrow, so I'm hoping I'll be doing a refresher in a couple months.

Fos have you gotten a class date yet since your refresh?
Yeah just got my class (May 13th) a couple days ago

Kazansky22

Waiting on a tier II from the April 2017 bid here. Took forever to get my medical paperwork from the VA and even longer to get my personnel records from HQ Marine Corps. But they have had all of the paperwork since Early February this year, not sure how long it will take for me to get to see the head shrinker. How long was it taking for you guys to see the doc after you got all your records sent in to the FAA?