Training hold

Status
Not open for further replies.
i told you guys month ago nothing is happening until at least November, or when the election is settled. Thats not a troll thats just obviously whats going on. The powers that be care WAY more about national politics than trainees. There's no point in keep pretending we are about to train every week, we arent and never were going to be. The pandemic has been cover for all kinds of crazy shit. The sad part is people reflexively retreat to their tribal corners and want to fight that idea because its all become dem vs repub . Everything is manipulated at the highest levels and ATC trianing is no different. If everyone is back to work before November than thats bad for NATCA. Check their fucking Facebook if u want to see the shit they care about. Hint: its not ATC. IE, advocate for endless unemployment (in many cases making more than actually working), and nothing that discourages that. The worst and most cynical part of it is keeping kids out of school by weaponizing the teachers unions. This is all not revolutionary idea that I have some esoteric knowledge of, its just common sense analysis of the fucked up state we are in as a country and world . TBH a lot of ppl think that would be "worth it" if it got rid of Trump. Collateral damage is inevitable. ATC trainees are wayyy down at the bottom of that totem pole.

i told you guys month ago nothing is happening until at least November, or when the election is settled. Thats not a troll thats just obviously whats going on. The powers that be care WAY more about national politics than trainees. There's no point in keep pretending we are about to train every week, we arent and never were going to be. The pandemic has been cover for all kinds of crazy shit. The sad part is people reflexively retreat to their tribal corners and want to fight that idea because its all become dem vs repub . Everything is manipulated at the highest levels and ATC trianing is no different. If everyone is back to work before November than thats bad for NATCA. Check their fucking Facebook if u want to see the shit they care about. Hint: its not ATC. IE, advocate for endless unemployment (in many cases making more than actually working), and nothing that discourages that. The worst and most cynical part of it is keeping kids out of school by weaponizing the teachers unions. This is all not revolutionary idea that I have some esoteric knowledge of, its just common sense analysis of the fucked up state we are in as a country and world . TBH a lot of ppl think that would be "worth it" if it got rid of Trump. Collateral damage is inevitable. ATC trainees are wayyy down at the bottom of that totem pole.

You're not wrong, their social media post the last few months has really shown what they care about... and it's 0% people like me.

Is it true ZTL is doing their Stage 3 & 4 classroom instruction via zoom? If so, why haven’t all centers done this for their trainees that have been on hold and eager to begin training again. WHERE IS NATCA? What are they doing for the trainees?

I disagree with portions of this, but overall thinking politics isn't playing a roll in this is naive.

That said, let's keep this gravy train rolling, and I'll take my hazard pay anytime now.

What are they doing for the trainees?

I already answered this. The answer is nothing. Natca cares about one thing and it's minimizing the amount of bodies in the building. Everything else will be sorted out "when this is over."

That said, let's keep this gravy train rolling, and I'll take my hazard pay anytime now.

Gravy train? More like a train about to run through the red and right off the cliff.

Not all CPC-ITs have pending raises on their training so it’s certainly not 25% that are getting financially screwed. And a lot of them also seem perfectly happy at home.
There’s also plenty that hardshipped and have massive raises, so it evens out

Jumping into this thread kind of late and having not read the whole thing, has anyone heard ANYTHING about when training will resume? Even rumors? Coming off of a leave and will need to do OTJ and just trying to get an idea. From quickly scanning the this thread, it doesn’t seem like it’s going to be anytime soon.

Jumping into this thread kind of late and having not read the whole thing, has anyone heard ANYTHING about when training will resume? Even rumors? Coming off of a leave and will need to do OTJ and just trying to get an idea. From quickly scanning the this thread, it doesn’t seem like it’s going to be anytime soon.
bruh, it started already!

Is it true ZTL is doing their Stage 3 & 4 classroom instruction via zoom? If so, why haven’t all centers done this for their trainees that have been on hold and eager to begin training again. WHERE IS NATCA? What are they doing for the trainees?
A lot of centers HAVE done Zoom training - mine did it with Stage 3 for a few weeks and is going through Stage 4 now. Issue is, classroom training at this point does nothing for anyone. It's just busywork, everyone from the trainees to the training department agrees.

A lot of centers HAVE done Zoom training - mine did it with Stage 3 for a few weeks and is going through Stage 4 now. Issue is, classroom training at this point does nothing for anyone. It's just busywork, everyone from the trainees to the training department agrees.

Been there done that. We went all the way back to AT basics from okc and have been hitting the highlights. Next is supposed to be NR with labs somehow ?

Been there done that. We went all the way back to AT basics from okc and have been hitting the highlights. Next is supposed to be NR with labs somehow ?
Damn, I'm glad my Z wasn't that dedicated. We went through the classroom stuff, then recurrent trainings, then they shrugged and declared self-study before moving on to the people in Stage 4.

2 hours later ... still wanting to train ?

LFG

giphy.gif

KELLY is BAE. Keep the high heat coming for those cheating scumbag Houston Astros stupid little bitches cheating cucks with tiny penises. Even lying ass arrogant evil Anthony Fauci is more honest at baseball than the Assssstros, especially that little man Altuve. Even IAH tower controllers who regularly & fraudulently go to continental breakfasts on their hour breaks at airport hotels are more honest than the stros

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom