Training hold

Status
Not open for further replies.
NATCA would consider putting out some guidance on OJT when 25% of the Union leaves and they’re not getting those dues.
I never know what to think with that, I know people talk about leaving but I would be surprised if 25 people left the union over this much less 25%.

The evidence is the year they raised dues and last years outrage over NCEPT where lots of people threatened to leave, and NATCA had a net increase members last year by a ton and a increase in members the due raised year too when you adjust for retirements.

Unprecedented times though with this topic, the new generation of hires not as afraid to bitch about authority, and a faction of the membership pissed about the social media/social justice push.

Maybe there will be a noticeable drop in membership in January but I doubt it.

NATCA has failed trainees across the board at N90. The union leadership is horrible. What happened to the most recent washouts was a total union failure. They don’t care about trainees and they never have so it’s not a surprise now. All they care about is keeping their 5/10s. Not the fact that trainees who has already been there for 2+ years are trying to survive on LI on AG pay. Oh and don’t step foot in any NATCA break room. Your dues don’t pay for that. That’ll get you washed out real fast. F*ck NATCA. No one should join until they certify because they DO NOT represent trainees.

NATCA has failed trainees across the board at N90. The union leadership is horrible. What happened to the most recent washouts was a total union failure. They don’t care about trainees and they never have so it’s not a surprise now. All they care about is keeping their 5/10s. Not the fact that trainees who has already been there for 2+ years are trying to survive on LI on AG pay. Oh and don’t step foot in any NATCA break room. Your dues don’t pay for that. That’ll get you washed out real fast. F*ck NATCA. No one should join until they certify because they DO NOT represent trainees.

the entire N90 facility is a scam bro. Im sorry you were sent there for career suicide. There are a few N90 sycophants on this site who will ruthlessly attack you and protect the shield at all costs to protect their scams. They have such a phony image that you actually have people here reply to N90 mafia prefaced with "I respect the fact that you are an N90 CPC but..." as if that means anything greater than A80, C90, SCT, etc. LOL. You speak truth and it takes courage so props to you for that. It comes at a great price though. Silver lining is an "N90 washout" is almost always fake and doesnt really count against you because everyone knows that place is a shithole where only union bootlicking asshole rimjob doboys succeed. Onward and upward from here, cant get any lower than that pit

Pessimists, care to weigh in on the odds of CPC-IT furloughs?
10%, I think NATCA will go to bat for those guys even if they wait until the bottom of the 9th. New developmentals however I think have a 50-50 chance at a unpaid furlough if training is ever ruled to be suspended until spring 2021. Maybe that’s why they only update it a month or less at a time to keep them active.

10%, I think NATCA will go to bat for those guys even if they wait until the bottom of the 9th. New developmentals however I think have a 50-50 chance at a unpaid furlough if training is ever ruled to be suspended until spring 2021. Maybe that’s why they only update it a month or less at a time to keep them active.
Very level-headed

the entire N90 facility is a scam bro. Im sorry you were sent there for career suicide. There are a few N90 sycophants on this site who will ruthlessly attack you and protect the shield at all costs to protect their scams. They have such a phony image that you actually have people here reply to N90 mafia prefaced with "I respect the fact that you are an N90 CPC but..." as if that means anything greater than A80, C90, SCT, etc. LOL. You speak truth and it takes courage so props to you for that. It comes at a great price though. Silver lining is an "N90 washout" is almost always fake and doesnt really count against you because everyone knows that place is a shithole where only union bootlicking asshole rimjob doboys succeed. Onward and upward from here, cant get any lower than that pit
Over 100 trainees are stuck there with no end in sight and only a small chance of certification. And they look at these people like they’re scum for even setting foot in their building as if we chose to be there. We’re just trying to get in like everyone else. It’s not the traffic that’s difficult it’s the environment. They don’t train anyway they sit back and mock you just because you’re not as good as someone who has been there 15 years. It’s pretty shitty. They are 100% fighting against restarting training.

Last edited:
It

It really is a shithole from the top down. Sad thing is there are sups who look out for you more than the NATCA higher ups but you better not talk to them cause that’ll also get you washed out. Over 100 trainees are stuck there with no end in sight and only a small chance of certification. And they look at these people who have families like they’re scum for even setting foot in their building as if we chose to be there. We’re just trying to get in like everyone else. It’s not the traffic that’s difficult it’s the environment. They don’t train they sit back and mock you just because you’re not as good as someone who has been there 15 years. It’s pretty shitty. They are 100% fighting against restarting training.
Quit and reapply if it’s that miserable.

If trainees are back in the building there’s no reason they shouldn’t be training if there’s traffic and someone willing to train. It shouldn’t be that hard. No 15 hr training mandates but if there’s a push and a trainee is there why can’t they plug in? It just doesn’t make sense at this point.

Got an ‘update’ from training manager this morning, and he said “there is currently no date to resume training, and as far as I’m aware, no dates are being discussed. I would not anticipate anything changing for the foreseeable future.” I asked if they’re waiting on some type of national guidance or if this is a regional/local issue and he said “all decisions on training are still being made at the national level.”

But then other people are supposedly hearing that training may restart “any day.” So what the actual hell is going on here? If everything is still happening on the national level, are they telling different facilities/training departments different things? Or are different people just pulling different things out of thin air?

And with the overwhelming confusion/conflicting information that people are getting, WHERE is the clarification from the national wing of the union that accepts millions of dollars in dues from trainees?? This is getting beyond absurd.
Natca doesn’t give a fuck about us dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom