Training hold

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder what will happen when every facility gets to make their own decision and some facilities start training the next day and others try to wait 6 months (though magical NATCA and FAA 'collaboration')?

I wonder what will happen when every facility gets to make their own decision and some facilities start training the next day and others try to wait 6 months (though magical NATCA and FAA 'collaboration')?
That was mentioned a while back. If an ATM sees that a neighboring facility is training, there's no way that they're going to say "that's fine, we'll hold off on training here for a while longer."

That was mentioned a while back. If an ATM sees that a neighboring facility is training, there's no way that they're going to say "that's fine, we'll hold off on training here for a while longer."
*unless not training is tied to (or at least perceived as being tied to) preserving reduced staffing schedules. In that case, I’m certain there would be some facilities that would hold off as long as possible.

With my facility being back to BWS and traffic is the same as 2019, I’ve been told to make sure I’m in the local area and they’re going to OJTI ASAP

I bet if they polled everyone in my facility they would all start training with no face shields no problem. I bet EVERYONE opts out of them as well.
Absolutely no one is going to wear face shields. Like no one wore masks even when I was on the d side until they were mandated.

I don't discount you, Stinger, but I also think there are some ATMs and FACREPs who do not want anything to do with training for a long long time to come and would be *PROUD* to show everyone they stalled out training indefinitely.

I don't discount you, Stinger, but I also think there are some ATMs and FACREPs who do not want anything to do with training for a long long time to come and would be *PROUD* to show everyone they stalled out training indefinitely.
I agree with this. Someone asked at my facility today what happens if people keep getting covid and they said. Well we’re not going back to 5/2

It’s easy info to find, give specifics not just “it’s like” you sound like a 15 year old

I'm surprised you took the time to look that up and not tell that guy to pound sand. Props

Not looking good for your furlough circlejerk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom