Training hold

Status
Not open for further replies.
They're working on Phase 1.
Email from this morning:

The PDF isn't opening on my computer even after signing into MyFAA.
Sounds like there’s going to be a lot of flexibility in how all this gets implemented. Still have a feeling nothing is going to happen for awhile.

My ATM said it’s going to be a facility level decision. She told us that as long as traffic is what it currently is, we’re staying 5 on 10 off.

My center is going from 5/10 to 5/5 and bringing back d2s this month. Planning on bringing back d1s as well when we shift to 5/5 with talks about also bringing back AGs as soon as possible. I'd guess training might start back up in July or august at this rate. Hopefully I can check out on my last 2 r sides before the country shuts down again in fall/winter for the next bigger burst of coronavirus.

My center is going from 5/10 to 5/5 and bringing back d2s this month. Planning on bringing back d1s as well when we shift to 5/5 with talks about also bringing back AGs as soon as possible. I'd guess training might start back up in July or august at this rate. Hopefully I can check out on my last 2 r sides before the country shuts down again in fall/winter for the next bigger burst of coronavirus.
What center, if you don’t mind me asking?

We were recalled and then back on hold coz some guy had to approve us coming back. No idk what’s going on

I think that's more of a Blackadder scenario.

It’s a direct quote from Monty Python

We are supposedly bringing back PQ’s in the next week or so but they will mostly be for reading clearances since our satellite towers don’t open til 8am but there’s still a lot of IFR departures from them at 6-8am.

It doesn’t make any sense why these calls to extend the national hold or let it expire need to be last minute decisions. I mean, do they think things are magically going to get significantly better or worse in a day?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom