Training hold

Status
Not open for further replies.
I prefer them not telling me anything, than a bunch of constant “we don’t know yet, but we’re working on it”,”there’s been discussions but nothing is set in stone at the moment”,”we’re doing everything we can to bring you back safely” etc, etc, etc because I do think they don’t know shit and how to proceed, it all equals to nothing. My bottom of the totem pole comment meant there are things with higher priority that need to be addressed before us.
You guys keep complaining about paying dues, just leave the union if that’s what you wish, are they perfect? Shit, of course not, no union is. I was part of one for the last 8 years, and yes I complained about the same things, I never saw any representative at my job, no communication at all (20 times less than this) but at the end of the day, they’re and extra Hurdle between me and management, and they saved my job twice from stupid ass management that just wanted to get rid of people for speaking up.
the Union was fine before this. I just can’t believe how underrepresented we’ve been through this.

A lot of us have had our trusting suspended multiple times since we started and it’s getting real old. They can tell us exactly what they are working on. They told us 400 times they were working on the parent leave when they dicked that one up.

CPCs are still going to work so they obviously know if you got the rona ?

This is going to come off harsher than I intend it to, I know that already, but I can't find a better way to phrase it.

What does the union care if a trainee got COVID-19? That's why you are at home. To lessen the risk of someone critical to the operation getting it and lessen the risk of shutting down facilities.

This is going to come off harsher than I intend it to, I know that already, but I can't find a better way to phrase it.

What does the union care if a trainee got COVID-19? That's why you are at home. To lessen the risk of someone critical to the operation getting it and lessen the risk of shutting down facilities.
They care when someone gets cancer and send an email asking for money?? I would think a pandemic would be like the World Series of a Union Interacting with their effected members.

You guys need to shut the fuck up, enjoy the free money, and drive Uber or Grubhub. Joking, joking lol. It is unfortunate the situation you are in, I’m sure you will eventually start to train and probably get a pretty easy pass to CPC. But what will suck is new hiring and training of them will be back up for years so expect to work Tuesday-Wednesday off once you certify way longer then you would have.

It will be interesting to see if this “generation” of trainees rebels against NATCA after certification if they feel slighted but I doubt it, dozens or hundreds vowed to leave NATCA this January over NCEPT and basically zero people actually did.

They care when someone gets cancer and send an email asking for money?? I would think a pandemic would be like the World Series of a Union Interacting with their effected members.

How many emails have you sent your RVP and Facrep telling them you feel left out of the loop? Complaining on here won't yield anything.

Again it does suck that y'all's training will be impacted but there's not much that can be done about it at this moment until someone above Teri and Paul tells us it's ok to return to normal ops.

Because if I get sick and die that's one less dick dinger a union rep gets to do off a senator without my $50/paycheck

Because if I get sick and die that's one less dick dinger a union rep gets to do off a senator without my $50/paycheck
^ “you get paid as much as a level 6 tower CPC” That was stated earlier translates to you pay as much union dues as a level 6 tower CPC. That’s prolly 5 dick dingers a month.

It’s not acceptable now in month 3. National hasn’t even sent out 1 email directed towards trainees that have been in limbo. They haven’t even asked if anyone got the rona.

bro they too busy bending the knee to anarchists and SJWs to worry about something small like Air Traffic Control and your career!

And as for the Rona...what Rona? CNN hasn't mask shamed anyone all week or scrolled their 24/7 death toll chyron. the riots are way more important than a lil ol pandemic from Chi-nahhh. That was sooo April/May

Last edited by a moderator:
bro they too busy bending the knee to anarchists and SJWs to worry about something small like Air Traffic Control and your career!

And as for the Rona...what Rona? CNN hasn't mask shamed anyone all week or scrolled their 24/7 death toll chyron. the riots are way more important than a lil ol pandemic from Chi-nahhh. That was sooo April/May
COVID-19 was a lie.

COVID-19 was a lie.
It's so nice of the admins to give a platform for the intellectually disabled because they'd never be given such privileges in real life!

Last edited by a moderator:
Its looking more and more like it. Considering millions of ppl have been protesting shoulder to shoulder and no spikes yet. At this point I trust Dr. Quinn Medicine Woman more than Dr. Fauci!

Let's get these trainees back up and running
It's Almost like there's that incubation period in play that makes covid so infectious. Huh wierd we haven't seen anything after a week of protests on something with a 7 to 14 day incubation period.

And yes, it's totally a conspiracy to affect American politics thats affecting nations worldwide, that started in a country that's not America. Again, I know I'm talking crazy here.

It's Almost like there's that incubation period in play that makes covid so infectious. Huh wierd we haven't seen anything after a week of protests on something with a 7 to 14 day incubation period.

And yes, it's totally a conspiracy to affect American politics thats affecting nations worldwide, that started in a country that's not America. Again, I know I'm talking crazy here.

Obv theres an incubation period. No one said the virus didnt exist. Its killed tons of old ppl that they criminally left to die in nursing homes, et al. The hysteria over it is clearly fake though. Seems like the media and swamp found a new better narrative. They didnt exactly hit and quit Covid, it was a 2 month affair. But its over. Stop texting. Stop crying. Stop asking to be friends. Its awkward. But DO start the workd back up. Including training. 32andBelow has been victimized long enough

ATC is far more secure than the airline/corporate/ GA side of things. sure you can have a fall back plan, but things aren't so far gone that you can say this isn't a secure job.

Fallback plan, yeah. But I'm very fireable right now, even before the riots. A lump on a log being paid to sit at home as a basics graduate with no end in sight. If another damn civil war kicks off, I don't plan on there being much demand for ATC if the country goes to war within itself. Coincidentally, what I'm studying on the side would be no more useful to me in the same world where air travel as we know it is a thing of the past.

I was about to slap you with facts on how the media was demonizing that pool party in Missouri on memorial day but I did something unprecedented on Pointsixtyfive and checked my sources before commenting and all I can say is oof... looks like another 6 months vacation for the trainees boys.

I was about to slap you with facts on how the media was demonizing that pool party in Missouri on memorial day but I did something unprecedented on Pointsixtyfive and checked my sources before commenting and all I can say is oof... looks like another 6 months vacation for the trainees boys.

They just getting the deaths normalized then we are open for businesss

Leave Party Cove alone! that's the best debauchery this side of the Mason-Dixon. No Coronavirus is gonna keep them from drinking 30 racks of NAtty Ice boat to boat. Osage Beach is almost as cool as Michigan! Did you know the famous Speedboat Bro Boat accident GIF was on Lake of the Ozraks? :rofl:

BoatBro.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom