Transfers from a low level to a high level

Also, some facilities are different in how they go about submitting ranking lists. Some let the FacRep do all the ranking, some collaborate, and some just take input from NATCA and make their own decisions. Definitely network, network, network. Go visit. See the operation. Talk to the ATM/OM, FacRep, and maybe some random controllers. Never feel like you’re doing “too much”.

From personal experiences, keep tabs on your packages on file…*cough cough*…HR.

I thought the whole point of ncept was to get rid of the good boys club! I guess the club just switched from FAA managers to NATCA
That is what it was initially billed as by higher ups. The only change now is the staffing criteria for gains and losses and if someone the atm ranked top got selected somewhere else or that facilities one release has been taken.

That is what it was initially billed as by higher ups. The only change now is the staffing criteria for gains and losses and if someone the atm ranked top got selected somewhere else or that facilities one release has been taken.
No wonder NATCA doesn’t want to fix the initial placement. Now everyone has to pay to play!

Also, some facilities are different in how they go about submitting ranking lists. Some let the FacRep do all the ranking, some collaborate, and some just take input from NATCA and make their own decisions. Definitely network, network, network. Go visit. See the operation. Talk to the ATM/OM, FacRep, and maybe some random controllers. Never feel like you’re doing “too much”.

From personal experiences, keep tabs on your packages on file…*cough cough*…HR.
What happens when a FacRep isn’t fond of you for whatever reason, but ATM is

I never made a PAC contribution but was selected on my panel, YMMV

I went to the meet the ATM of the facility I wanted to get to and asked “what do I need to do to be number one on your ranking list?”

Back
Top Bottom