TSEW at SCT?

Apparently they're doing TSEW at SoCal Tracon now? Anyone heard anything about this?
My buddy was in the maiden class. From my understanding, it's the same class as the one in OKC. They teach the same airspace and concepts and had OKC instructors teaching it. They even brought OKC RPOs but not enough of them so it was only 1 RPO per student instead of the normal 2 and they had trouble keeping up on the busier problems. It was all SCT people in the class so they didn't have to spend time learning staggers since I guess they don't do them to any airports out there. I think it's going to be a regular thing out there, most likely for people closer to the west coast. Wouldn't be surprised if they set up an east coast TSEW class at a place like PCT or something.

My buddy was in the maiden class. From my understanding, it's the same class as the one in OKC. They teach the same airspace and concepts and had OKC instructors teaching it. They even brought OKC RPOs but not enough of them so it was only 1 RPO per student instead of the normal 2 and they had trouble keeping up on the busier problems. It was all SCT people in the class so they didn't have to spend time learning staggers since I guess they don't do them to any airports out there. I think it's going to be a regular thing out there, most likely for people closer to the west coast. Wouldn't be surprised if they set up an east coast TSEW class at a place like PCT or something.
Know for a fact they’re sending people from the east coast too

They’re going to be doing RTF (or maybe just TSEW, csnt remember) at a few locations now too.

Going to RTF at OKC... Was supposed to go to TSEW in OKC too but classes were full so they sent me to SCT. My facility is out west so after TSEW I'm going to my facility

California is great and I have yet to meet a person that didn't fall in love with San Diego after spending time there.
Ackshually California is full of commies and homeless people and no one wants to live there because the perfect weather means more commies and homeless people keep coming

I also would have much preferred to have TSEW at SCT then OKC, I wouldn’t have looked forward to leaving like I did

Wouldn't be surprised if they set up an east coast TSEW class at a place like PCT or something.
NEB minutes from May say they are going to look into using all those brand new beautiful scopes in the PHL sim lab that are currently sitting dormant from the failed EWR move to teach classes that are currently taught in OKC instead.

NEB minutes from May say they are going to look into using all those brand new beautiful scopes in the PHL sim lab that are currently sitting dormant from the failed EWR move to teach classes that are currently taught in OKC instead.
Probably TSEW like they are doing at SCT

Back
Top Bottom